improve Atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooo

someone could start a fan club up and the club could give them a certain part of the ground and you could advertise it as a singing one. you could have posters round the ground telling them how to sign up and when they have signed up you could send them song sheets and stuff, its just a idea

dont think thats needed its been said thousands of times

football success= atmosphere

everyone wants to get behind the side, its just very difficult when losing to teams like burnley at home.

Get Russ Abbott in as the MC and we'll have a happy atmosphere ( one for you youngsters out there ).

That's nonsense- I have two words for you 'Library' & 'Highbury', not neccessarily in that order...

But Highbury is quiet cos Arsenal have moved out:biggrin:

we arnt arsenal though, in the past when we have been doing well the atmospheres been great

I think most people are just fed up with being in this division for a while now, and getting bored with watching the same shit every week.

I think we should follow in Southamptons footsteps and turn out in numbers every game. They had just over 20,000 for their 1st round carling cup game against Yeovil last night. Thats pretty impressive IMO

I think most people are just fed up with being in this division for a while now, and getting bored with watching the same shit every week.

I think we should follow in Southamptons footsteps and turn out in numbers every game. They had just over 20,000 for their 1st round carling cup game against Yeovil last night. Thats pretty impressive IMO

Some fans expect it the other way - provide a decent team/atmosphere, then I'll come. They don't seem to see it can't happen without them turning up, all they keep bleating for is a sugar daddy to come and make things better, the liitle darlings.

Some fans expect it the other way - provide a decent team/atmosphere, then I'll come. They don't seem to see it can't happen without them turning up, all they keep bleating for is a sugar daddy to come and make things better, the liitle darlings.

Spot on.

I'm not sure if it's something in the water but all Midlands teams seem to have poor support.

Spot on.

I'm not sure if it's something in the water but all Midlands teams seem to have poor support.

exactly. look at how the Man City fans reacted when they were in this league... and the one below. Alot of our supporters seem to be moaning gits who look down on you if you actually get up and sing.

The amount of kids/women/old ppl in the kop nowadays doesnt help either mind.

exactly. look at how the Man City fans reacted when they were in this league... and the one below. Alot of our supporters seem to be moaning gits who look down on you if you actually get up and sing.

I really dont see how having women in the kop is a problem - there has been women in the kop (at both grounds) all the time I have been going to watch city and we are just as passionate about following our team ;)

Ditto kids and the more mature...

I dont think the problem is the kop.kids.old people or Lady's in there the problem is that the kop and L1 are the only ferkers that do sing :icon_bigg

family stand apart from members on here before you have a go at me :icon_conf and west stand do all the moaning ,has anyone every heard the 2 above areas starting the singing ,the only time they sing is if we are winning (west stand ) :018:

IMO the whole ground and the people init need to sing as one and lift the players and let us to start being the 12th man out there after all you know we are in it together :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

I really dont see how having women in the kop is a problem - there has been women in the kop (at both grounds) all the time I have been going to watch city and we are just as passionate about following our team ;)

like it cate :icon_wink

I dont think women would be any different to men these days they dont go to games with a gingham dress and a picnic basket :icon_roll they have morphed into lads, they will drink pints, fart and scratch their front bottoms along with the rest of us.

I dont think women would be any different to men these days they dont go to games with a gingham dress and a picnic basket :icon_roll they have morphed into lads, they will drink pints, fart and scratch their front bottoms along with the rest of us.

Do you often scratch your front bottom? :102:

i dont if you know duzza but they dont have bollocks well most of them dont :icon_roll

Nadia%202s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670