improve Atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have my souzaphone and bongos with me, but unfortunately am prevented from attending by family commitments. Blow a big fart for me will you?

No problem especially with the remains of last night's curry having it's ghastly revenge this morning :icon_lol:

That will definately improve the atmosphere!

To get more noise during the game all we have to do is fill Lazzer up with beer before the game and give him a couple of donner kebabs

Why not close down L1 and k1 next to it make them non season ticket holders seats, and relocate all season ticket holders into a section of the kop, so everyone remains next to the people they were in L1. These people would then be encourgaed to sing as would the people around them?

Its not a easy Idea but I personally think it wuld work. As for a fans band I think thats a no no!

Why not close down L1 and k1 next to it make them non season ticket holders seats, and relocate all season ticket holders into a section of the kop, so everyone remains next to the people they were in L1. These people would then be encourgaed to sing as would the people around them?

Its not a easy Idea but I personally think it wuld work. As for a fans band I think thats a no no!

Feck off, if I was made to sit next to a chav, I am afraid he would be twatted in no time.......

Feck off, if I was made to sit next to a chav, I am afraid he would be twatted in no time.......

Most of them used to sit in the kop though, don't recall to many problems then.

due to chavs only being around in the last 2-3 years

the popular label chav might only have been used the way it has for the last few years, but there have ALWAYS been scumbag, scrote, wankers around

i love it how you lot always have a real go at the so called chav wankers who you hate so much, yet when im down the ground they are the only ****ers who do any real singing. chav or not they get behind the ****ing team unlike most of the boring wankers we get down there these days.

pisses me right off the stick some people get for just being different to the person giving out the stick. take a leaf out of your chav mates book and sing a song for more than 5 mins a game, the match day experience would be alot better for it.

and before you all start im not a chav or whatever you want to call them, just passionate about the city and a backer of anyone who gets off their fat arse and gets behind the lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00