improve Atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lose my voice every game so must be a chav at 35 hehheheheehehe:icon_lol: ;)

as i said in my post im not a chav and i get right behind em, however the so called chavs in L1 make a lot more noise than any other people around that area and in general they get behind the team more. most people are worried about what they would look like and just sit there killing the atmosphere.

i lose my voice every game so must be a chav at 35 hehheheheehehe:icon_lol: ;)

as i said in my post im not a chav and i get right behind em, however the so called chavs in L1 make a lot more noise than any other people around that area and in general they get behind the team more. most people are worried about what they would look like and just sit there killing the atmosphere.

you got me wrong lako or i put it wrong what i meant was i must be a chav as i lose my voice evey home game mate :icon_lol: ;)

chav means council housed and violent the police use it

that is a backronym, i.e. created to suit the word.

the word chav has been around for years & years but was previously just a term that meant a young person

The way I see it is that football is supposed to be the sport which every person from every background and culture can enjoy. Inside the Walkers I have no problem with Chavs if they're not causing trouble.

Chavs are at away games and everyone supports city like crazy there, chav or not.

The way I see it is that football is supposed to be the sport which every person from every background and culture can enjoy. Inside the Walkers I have no problem with Chavs if they're not causing trouble.

Chavs are at away games and everyone supports city like crazy there, chav or not.
Spot on. Chav is just a negative title. "'orrible" people are everywhere, football is no exception for, or against this rule.

Most "Chavs" that I see are to busy hanging around outside a Boots or a McDonalds to go to football matches

I'll be honest when we played Palace on Friday last season, I took a ticket off my mate and had to sit nearby. I must admit regardless of the company, it was a very good atmosphere. Alright there was some pricks there but there is always pricks at football since the dawn of the sport.

Spot on. Chav is just a negative title. "'orrible" people are everywhere, football is no exception for, or against this rule.

Most "Chavs" that I see are to busy hanging around outside a Boots or a McDonalds to go to football matches

Spot On, Melts. If a 'Chav' can be bothered to support Leicester over some team constantly on telly, karma to him or her.

And if this breed of football 'chav' exists, then surely they must take some thing from their Dads or relatives. The real wankers down City are the blokes between 30-40, dressed in the designer names, looking for a fight and would rather see a oppostion fan ejected than City score.

Last edited:
The number of people singing would go up if we had decent songs. I will sing/shout along to most songs but it always degenerates into the "we 'ate nottingham, say we 'ate nottingham" tripe. We're not f*ckin playing Nottingham, so why fecking sing it. Get better songs more people will sing...if you write it, they will sing...

The number of people singing would go up if we had decent songs. I will sing/shout along to most songs but it always degenerates into the "we 'ate nottingham, say we 'ate nottingham" tripe. We're not f*ckin playing Nottingham, so why fecking sing it. Get better songs more people will sing...if you write it, they will sing...

Create a hymnbook for everyone underneath the seats.

i hope they move the L1 lads into the Kop near the bottom so when they stand up it has a domino affect on the rest and it would make the atmosphere better and just tell them they moved them for health and safety. they should put the away fans behind the goal aswell and have no family stand.

i hope they move the L1 lads into the Kop near the bottom so when they stand up it has a domino affect on the rest and it would make the atmosphere better and just tell them they moved them for health and safety. they should put the away fans behind the goal aswell and have no family stand.

what if they dont want to move?
Why should the club tell you where to sit?..;)

what if they dont want to move?
Why should the club tell you where to sit?..;)

You could move it to the equivilant part of the west stand near the kop. That way they would have the same view, be with the same people and with any luck pay the same money. It would improve atmosphere massivley too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69