improve Atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could move it to the equivilant part of the west stand near the kop. That way they would have the same view, be with the same people and with any luck pay the same money. It would improve atmosphere massivley too!

i know what your saying but would it help as the area they move from(L1) would or could be dead like the rest of the ground and all the singing and chanting would only be from the cop end :102:

most of the people in L1 or alright but the atmosphere attracts wannaby football hooligans and they cause trouble

Well, they should definatly kick out all those big shot people who have virtually a whole stand to them selves in the east

Last time I looked this was a fairly constructive discussion on improving the atmosphere. Somewhere along the line it seems to have changed to proposals for forced relocation of various people around the stadium.

I don't recall that Stalin's mass relocation of peoples around the Soviet Union resulted in increased happiness or spontanious singing. If i'm to be told where I can or cannot sit based on the amount of noise I do or don't make, my sadly too infrequent visits are likely to cease altogether.

most of the people in L1 or alright but the atmosphere attracts wannaby football hooligans and they cause trouble

thats a load of utter bollocks. what trouble have you seen exactly? dont talk about things you know nothing about

Wherever they are they probably stand ... until ejected

You could move it to the equivilant part of the west stand near the kop. That way they would have the same view, be with the same people and with any luck pay the same money. It would improve atmosphere massivley too!

you are missing the point again FF. Who are the club to say where you have to sit. Would you like to be moved to somewhere else other than the place you had chosen?

How about singing, cheering and making lots of noise. And kicking out the boring bastards who sit and just moan to the person next to them! Forget improving the atmosphere, it won't happen until we start being more successful!

How about all those that want to sing, sing properly, arrange some decent songs and stop blaming every fecker else in the stadium for their lack of vocal presence.

It isn't the family stands fault it's quiet, it isn't the west stands fault it's quiet, it isn't the old man 7 rows behind you's fault, it's your fecking fault. Sing fecking louder FFS and stop looking to portion blame for your inability

How about all those that want to sing, sing properly, arrange some decent songs and stop blaming every fecker else in the stadium for their lack of vocal presence.

It isn't the family stands fault it's quiet, it isn't the west stands fault it's quiet, it isn't the old man 7 rows behind you's fault, it's your fecking fault. Sing fecking louder FFS and stop looking to portion blame for your inability

My inability! I'll sing my fecking heart out but it gets a little masked when there are 1000 opposition fans competing against me!

My inability! I'll sing my fecking heart out but it gets a little masked when there are 1000 opposition fans competing against me!
Sorry Micky, I didn't mean you as in you, I meant the people that wish to sing in general.

I see how that read and I apologise, it wasn't meant that way

No probs! I like good banter! I'm off for some food now. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69