improve Atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about all those that want to sing, sing properly, arrange some decent songs and stop blaming every fecker else in the stadium for their lack of vocal presence.

It isn't the family stands fault it's quiet, it isn't the west stands fault it's quiet, it isn't the old man 7 rows behind you's fault, it's your fecking fault. Sing fecking louder FFS and stop looking to portion blame for your inability

I sing/chant every game but it still dont help any :102: some people just sit there moaning :icon_lol: ;)

I very rarely sing TBH, but I love hearing it and deplore any miserable fecker that moans about it. I am finding these comments astonishing that these people ask you lot to stop. They must have won then

there are two blokes near me in the west stand, who are soooo annoying. Basically i am sitting within distance of RK and MS, the toss pots both shout at RK, telling him what to do. We were one nil up vs Southend and they went mental at him, not only that but they b*m levi porter and hate tiatto and AJ.

hate tiatto and AJ.

Majority of City fans do.

The bottom end of it is unless its a big game or City are playing well there is an atmosphere. The hardcore and singers will always be there and try to create an atmosphere but they will never get the middle class twat to sing unless every tom, dick and harry does. At Filbert Street, it was easier as the stands were smaller, enclosed and the roof was lower down. Just like Mick The Scaffolder used to in the Supporters Club corner, he used to be able to do Mozart at the front. Now, all he can do is shout and whack the plastic on back row.

If we want atmosphere get behind the feckers and shout regardless, love your club for its worth and remember, you are doing your job.

If not go away games, where you meet friends exactly of your kind. Expect the old fecker who didnt sit down at Luton last season until my brother was finished with his Chicken Balti.

when i sat in L1 when we played burnley i saw wannaby hooligans throwing money at the away fans for no reason at all. you said dont talk about things i no nothing about, how do you no i no nothing about it

There are two major differences between the situation at the Walkers and that at Filbert Street (when there was often a VERY good atmosphere). 1. Those people who wish to sing are not all sat together (L1 and all over the kop), whereas in Filbert Street, EVERYONE in SK1 would sing. 2. The majority of people who sing are not next to the away fans, and we all know how much easier it is to make an atmosphere when you've got some tosser away fan winding you up.

A designated singing area does sound like a shite modern idea, but may work because if there was a singing area, then those that wanted to sing would sit there and those that didn't would sit somewhere else. If the club was serious about creating a good atmosphere, this singing area would be next to the away fans, but i can understand why they would be reluctant to do this because of health and safety issues. i do think it would make a big difference though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69