iPhone 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see all the sad ****ers lining up for one this morning? I couldn't understand what they achieved in doing this. At the end of the day it's just another phone which will be obsolete in a few months time.

The REALLY sad ****ers are those that have paid near on a grand to get one from ebay, just to make sure they get one before their mates.

Downloaded ios 4 for the 3GS and it worked fine. Funnily enough I had similar problems to the ones NF had when I installed the previous software update, and had to do a complete restore so I was a bit worried that this one would go wrong, particularly after reading some other bad experiences.

Multitasking, folders and the camera zoom main plusses for me

Aren't they the only improvements?
How does multitasking affect battery performance?

Glyn has the 3GS so the battery wouldn't start working any different just because he installed the latest software version??

Glyn has the 3GS so the battery wouldn't start working any different just because he installed the latest software version??

it will do if the new software is more processor intensive. for instance, zooming will enlarge the picture (it will be a digital zoom which is pointless anyway,but still can't.believe its only just got zoom) which will require more processing etc

Aren't they the only improvements?
How does multitasking affect battery performance?

I think there are a load of other 'improvements' but whether you notice them or care is another matter.

Itv world cup app and sky mobile tv not working. Sky better update soon otherwise they will have some pretty hacked off customers paying 6 pound a month, although of course they will say you shouldn't have changed os and it's all the customers fault....

I don't even know why I questioned you, I take it all back. Been one of those days.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
There was a horrible sense of resignation about that post that I don't like.

Alaways question me, always.
Seriously, I talk a monster amount of shit, never trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669