Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Whats the point in telling me that..:icon_wink

The point being we lost 2-0, whats the point in saying 2-0 and not be happy? Thats my point if you get my point................point taken?.:102: :icon_razz

Boy Genius said:
The point being we lost 2-0, whats the point in saying 2-0 and not be happy? Thats my point if you get my point................point taken?.:102: :icon_razz

Nil points taken,thats the point..

highland fox said:
Nil points taken,thats the point..

nil points taken, point taken, but can the point be viewed as 3 points lost, can you see my point?

Glen Stewart on the radio now........superstar in the making

Boy Genius said:
nil points taken, point taken, but can the point be viewed as 3 points lost, can you see my point?

What point ?How can you say that the point that nil points was a point that could have been 3 points but there wasn't a point in the first place.
Theres no point in continuing this point

Big game for the team and the fans next week. Should be good atmosphere with plenty of chanting me thinks!!!!!

flashyfox said:
Big game for the team and the fans next week. Should be good atmosphere with plenty of chanting me thinks!!!!!

we need a big crowd next week with plenty of noise, remember that tosser Taylor was not given a proper fairwell party was he. Lets give him a belated one.

Brauny Blue said:
We'll see at 5 tonight. Would be happy to be wrong, but we've had far better teams and failed against the tractor boys. They are not a lucky team for us.

I'm not pleased and i hate to say i told you so.............but i told you so.:icon_sad:

highland fox said:
What point ?How can you say that the point that nil points was a point that could have been 3 points but there wasn't a point in the first place.
Theres no point in continuing this point

no point really, three points lost or three points given away makes no difference now. The main point now is to keep focused and get three points next week, and maintain that crucial eight point gap.
I am off down the pub to blow the froth off a couple, if you get my point.

Brauny Blue said:
Realistic imo. The best result today will be to keep the gap at 8pts, anything else would be a bonus.

The fact that we stay 8pts off the drop is good news imo. This was always going to be a difficult game and with the way the fixtures were set up this weekend it could easily have been back down to 5. Its one more tough fixture out of the way with no real damage done. No disaster imo:icon_razz

Brauny Blue said:
The fact that we stay 8pts off the drop is good news imo. This was always going to be a difficult game and with the way the fixtures were set up this weekend it could easily have been back down to 5. Its one more tough fixture out of the way with no real damage done. No disaster imo:icon_razz

Agreed. Despite losing I feel very happy that the situation remains as it was. Bring on Hull!

Brauny Blue said:

spot on, having an eight point gap is like having an extra three games, as our goal difference is better too.
Must beat Hull next week, just to see Twat PT off.

Duzza said:
They aren't really Cate, but when given such a small choice...

You obviously looked quite closely at the link??....

Not really, just wanted to see what all the fuss was about :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59