Is anybody else worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But only for another couple of hours............ AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Shit!!! I didn't notice what time it was!!! Time to find some ulcer medication urgently. Are there any leftovers from last season in the Safe House?

Christ, I think it's possible to be worried about different things on different levels. Shall we just close down the football part of the forum then as obviously it's not worth discussing anything until 10 games in.

Not one person has been anti Pearson in this thread, it's simply a thread to discuss any aspect of the team where people may feel we are currently short, if people are far too busy worrying about their family on a day to day basis then maybe making any comment on a football forum is a waste of their time?

if people are far too busy worrying about their family on a day to day basis then maybe making any comment on a football forum is a waste of their time?

Why would that be? Answering the question posed by the thread and stating that the coming season isn't the type of thing that would cause you to worry doesn't imply that you would have no interest discussing football on an internet forum.

Christ, I think it's possible to be worried about different things on different levels. Shall we just close down the football part of the forum then as obviously it's not worth discussing anything until 10 games in.

Not one person has been anti Pearson in this thread, it's simply a thread to discuss any aspect of the team where people may feel we are currently short, if people are far too busy worrying about their family on a day to day basis then maybe making any comment on a football forum is a waste of their time?

Woah there Lako, chill yer beans. As Macky says, all I'm doing is answering the question in the thread title. At no point have I told people not to debate anything, surely they can make their own minds up on what bothers them. I also am not (currently) worried in the slightest about my family's health or my business, but I was merely pointing out that they are the sort of things I would worry about if I needed to. Relax, my posts aren't that important (or important at all for that matter).

if people are far too busy worrying about their family on a day to day basis then maybe making any comment on a football forum is a waste of their time?

Not quite sure if you are being ironic, but I know from recent personal experience that this forum can be very cathartic and help take your mind off more pressing matters for a while. YMMV.

Not quite sure if you are being ironic, but I know from recent personal experience that this forum can be very cathartic and help take your mind off more pressing matters for a while. YMMV.
I'm with you on this, absolutely, but I think I'm with Lako on his point. There are different types and levels of worry and concern. For a lot of people, football is an important part of life, for varying reasons. To worry about the state of your club is perfectly normal.

I'm with you on this, absolutely, but I think I'm with Lako on his point. There are different types and levels of worry and concern. For a lot of people, football is an important part of life, for varying reasons. To worry about the state of your club is perfectly normal.

Oh, well played, Sir!! If you are not a member of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Service, then they have missed a gem. :icon_bigg

At the end of the day I come on this forum to talk about Leicester with fellow fans and to express my opnions positive and negative.

To me its no different to banter you would have at the pub or at work - I think the sarcasm is a bit much at times - if it's a subject that dosen't interest you then why not just ignore it...

At the end of the day I come on this forum to talk about Leicester with fellow fans and to express my opnions positive and negative.

To me its no different to banter you would have at the pub or at work - I think the sarcasm is a bit much at times - if it's a subject that dosen't interest you then why not just ignore it...

If it's a subject like the predictions shambles it'll take over the site and be impossible to ignore if you use the new posts tab!

I know what you're saying BM, but it's not something I worry about in the slightest. I wish the club was run on a more sustainable basis. I would like them to be successful. I'm happy when the club makes me and other people happy. But if it all ended tomorrow it wouldn't affect my life much at all. I appreciate that others feel more strongly about the club, but I don't and therefore I don't worry about LCFC, I just hope things go well and if they don't, then c'est la vie. I'll worry when things that are more important to me are worth worrying about.

As I say though, this is a personal viewpoint and I realise others feel more strongly about it than I do.

Last edited:
I know what you're saying BM, but it's not something I worry about in the slightest. I wish the club was run on a more sustainable basis. I would like them to be successful. I'm happy when the club makes me and other people happy. But if it all ended tomorrow it wouldn't affect my life much at all. I appreciate that others feel more strongly about the club, but I don't and therefore I don't worry about LCFC, I just hope things go well and if they don't, then c'est la vie. I'll worry when things that are more important to me are worth worrying about.

As I say though, this is a personal viewpoint and I realise others feel more strongly about it than I do.

That's a pretty healthy pov, especially since we have little to no ability to change the current situation at the club. Why worry about things you can't change?

Ah a clear mind to sum my post up better than my actual post.

Thanks

So the majority are not worried.

Others are holding it in until the 10th game of the season.

And some worry more about crossing the road and the recession.

Good feedback.

:icon_lol: TB is diverse community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673