Jack Hobbs to Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been at the last two matches, for those who have, who's better? Bamba or Hobbs?

Last edited:
I haven't been at the last two matches, for those who have, who's better? Samba or Hobbs?

Well, I like Bamba, but I also like Hobbs... there's only one way to find out...:icon_lol:

Last edited:
I haven't been at the last two matches, for those who have, who's better? Samba or Hobbs?

Well, as Samba is a proven Premier League player for Blackburn, I assume him. Though I haven't seen him play in the last two matches, so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:
I haven't been at the last two matches, for those who have, who's better? Bamba or Hobbs?

HarryHill_fight.jpg

And to be honest I'm not happy about it. We have enough loan players as it is. Why get rid of one of our most promising young players, just to bring in another young player on loan? Hobbs is good enough for this level, no doubt about it.

Morrison is doing a cracking job at Wednesday.Goals conceeded left right and centre. Maybe he's not even League 1 class.

Last season Hobbs looked class. For whatever reason, this season he has not reached the same high standard he set last year.

Bamba, does things during a game that I haven't seen any of our other centre halves do. Some say he's an accident waiting to happen, well after 5 games is it? Not many accidents that I've seen. He's also got three goals, how many has Hobbs got?

Let Jack go out and get his mojo back.

Stringer..............

Centre-back Bruma to join #lcfc on loan from #chelsea and Jack Hobbs to join #celtic until the end of the season. Could all happen tomorrow

Stringer..............

Centre-back Bruma to join #lcfc on loan from #chelsea and Jack Hobbs to join #celtic until the end of the season. Could all happen tomorrow

I think BM needs to have a word with Stringer.

If this goes ahead tomorrow then I'll buy food at Pride Park for the first TBer to recognise me. It's an international transfer. Stringer is an idiot.

If this goes ahead tomorrow then I'll buy food at Pride Park for the first TBer to recognise me. It's an international transfer. Stringer is an idiot.
Perhaps he meant stalybridge?

I'm a Celtic fan and was doing some googling to find some info on this boy, which lead me to here.

SPL clubs CANNOT sign anyone outwith the window, either permanently or on loan unless they were made a free agent either prior to or during the last transfer window.

You can relax, guys, it is a total non-starter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670