Jamie Carragher's book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally of the opinion that at international level, the chap in charge shouldn't do much managing. More tactician work IMO and the players should dig in where required.

In the end we can disagree all day I just think aside from Gerrard and Rooney England do not have World Class players and will never reach any further than the Quarters of Competitions.You probably disagree and thats fair enough.
About the Manager thing though,so what did MaClaren do,I saw very little tacticional work

Forgot Ribery, he's an incredible player. Nasri looks good but he's got prove himself. There's a lot of players in that bracket in them teams, good but not proven.

We can say that Gerrard can prove himself at the highest level. We can say Terry and Lampard are capable of winning the world best league. The same came be said of Manchester Utd's English lads.

I wouldn't,if you thing Carragher is dirty then what does that make Terry ? IMO the bloke is a Thug and Lampard is carried by the array of talent around him at Chelsea then when he plays for England he is exposed

About the Manager thing though,so what did MaClaren do,I saw very little tacticional work

He was just shite. His attempts at any tactician work were a load of steaming dogpile. ie. 3-5-2 in Zagreb.

Look elsewhere at Bilic's change in formation versus Germany in Euro 2008, Aragones use of Fabergas in the final another example.

I wouldn't,if you thing Carragher is dirty then what does that make Terry ? IMO the bloke is a Thug and Lampard is carried by the array of talent around him at Chelsea then when he plays for England he is exposed

Honestly I am not a fan of Terry either. :icon_bigg Or Ferdinand for that matter. Still decent players mind.

He was just shite. His attempts at any tactician work were a load of steaming dogpile. ie. 3-5-2 in Zagreb.

And under his reign was the only time in recent years that we haven't qualified for Major Finals.I think we did as well as could be expected under SGE

Seems there are 2 books out, one called CARRA and one called KING CARRA.

Anyone know which one is featured in the two links?

France - we have Henry, Evra, possibly Gallas. Outside of that?

Well I don't agree that England have MORE world class footballers than these nations but I'm amazed with your list for France.

Surely Ribery is the best French player, I'd say he was possibly better than any English player too.

HF's relentless today. :icon_eek:

When he's in this mood I hear him with Marvin the Robot's voice.

img_6.jpg

I think we'd be pushed to get more than 2 or 3 English players in the French team of a few years ago or the Italian team of a couple of years ago.

Gerrard possibly.

Terry wouldn't have displaced any of the central defenders, our goalkeepers have been a joke since Seamen went downhill and Owen was a class attacker though injured too often, the rest of the attackers are pish. I don't rate Rooney as high as many do, so only see midfielders having a chance of getting into most other European teams on an individual basis. still most other european teams have/had good/great midfielders too.

I love reading things that are written by people who appear to be as ignorant and as thick as pig shit. It makes me feel better about being me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669