January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree totally and that's why I don't see why people are so sure a 23 year old who has shown he has developed so well and quickly over the past 18 months, will not be good enough for the Premier League.

He will one day for sure and I hope he makes it to the Prem with us. I reckon he will be pushing 25 goals by the end of the season and that wouldn't be the kind of form a mid to lower Premiership club would ignore.

We should not sell fryatt, MM can tell wigan to eff off

Write to Milan and tell him. Actually, write to Dave Whelan too, tell him what a complete arsehole he is. It was funny when he said Mike Ashley had no class though. Must be like being called a nutcase by Gazza.

And wave goodbye to a decent shot at promotion.

He might not score enough goals at this level, but he scores more than our other players and without him we will fall to midtable quite quickly.

I think we would be shooting ourselves in the foot if we let him go for such a paltry amount, especially when Prem clubs have a lot more money than that to spend on a striker.

He's one of the top scorers in the league! Poor guy!

I mentioned the other day suprised Fryatt hadn't been linked with clubs... and Wigan were who I had in mind. Can't see Sunderland being interested, but Wigan yes.

Don't sell for £3m though... would say at least £5m. As has been said, worth far more than that even if he helps us get promoted.

Plus, it's always the strikers going to the bottom Prem teams for big money in January... and January prices are always over-inflated and slightly desperate!

I hope he doesn't leave anyway though, for any amount of money, as he is on good form, the only one in our team who can be relied on to score it seems, and regardless of how much money we got, I'm not sure we could find somebody to replace him!

I didn't mean it like that:icon_sad:

Some fans are still very much anti-Fryatt and seem to want him to fail at this level(let alone higher up) I meant it in the way over a season he might not score enough as a main striker in the grand scheme of things.. I think he's doing a good job personally.

Similar story in NOTW

He should not be for sale regardless of the price UNLESS it is something ridiculas around the 10m value.

Who could we buy for 3-5m who could GUARANTEE the return we currently have?

If MM sells it shows his lack of ambition, and if i were NP, i would know EXACTLY where i stand.

Seen somewhere weve been linked to Charlie Austin (Swindon striker), noticed he didnt play in cuptie for them on Saturday

I wouldn't bother selling him in Jan, might as well hold onto him and see how he can help our promotion bid. I'm sure the same clubs will still be offering similar money in the summer unless he has a nightmare for the rest of the season.

What about trying to get Davies on loan from Bolton - a Blackpool mate of mine told me last week that Bolton had already done a deal for Blackpools Charlie Adam so that could mean that Mark Davies is surplus to requirements - this was however before Bolton sacked Smegson

Aaron Lennon and David Villa, signing tomorrow.

I think they'll struggle to get in the side to be honest, Oakley's been a breath of fresh air on the right recently, and how could you even consider dropping Fryatt or Howard at the minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69