January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they'll struggle to get in the side to be honest, Oakley's been a breath of fresh air on the right recently, and how could you even consider dropping Fryatt or Howard at the minute?

To be honest I think Villa would struggle in the championship against the likes of Chris Morgan and Darren Moore.

Last edited:
Steve Nicol?

I hear we are set to bid for a Colchester player. Any ideas who?

To be honest I think Villa would struggle in the championship against the likes of Chris Morgan and Darren Moore.

Exactly. And once Waggy's suspension is over, will he even make that many appearances off the bench? Seems like an expensive waste to me. We should go for someone like Kevin Phillips who could make a real difference.

I hear we are set to bid for a Colchester player. Any ideas who?

Strong rumours going around that Matt Heath and Alan Maybury could be making a sensational return to The Walkers for £2.5 million + Michael Morrison.

Fingers crossed.

FRYATT IN THE FRAME (The Sun)

Wigan are poised to make a £3million bid for Matty Fryatt. Boss Martinez played with Fryatt at Walsall in 2002-2003 and is set to test the resolve of Walkers Stadium chauiman Milan Mandaric. Fryatt, is the Foxes top scoere this term with 12 and can provide much needed firepower for the Latics to boost their survival hopes.

:icon_eek:

FRYATT IN THE FRAME (The Sun)

Wigan are poised to make a £3million bid for Matty Fryatt. Boss Martinez played with Fryatt at Walsall in 2002-2003 and is set to test the resolve of Walkers Stadium chauiman Milan Mandaric. Fryatt, is the Foxes top scoere this term with 12 and can provide much needed firepower for the Latics to boost their survival hopes.

:icon_eek:

Again, other than in the reserves, no he didn't.

We can sell Fryatt in the summer if we don't get promoted. Seems pointless to do it now. Keep him and give us the best chance of going up; If we go up, keep him, if we don't, sell to the highest bidder and find a replacement.

Easy peasy.

Everyone struggles when Darren Moore plays. The moment he walks onto the pitch it leaves a lot less room for everyone else. Older posters will understand when I say he always reminds me of Sonny Liston.

Everyone struggles when Darren Moore plays. The moment he walks onto the pitch it leaves a lot less room for everyone else. Older posters will understand when I say he always reminds me of Sonny Liston.

I'm not old, but I understand it...

You racist! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611