Jarrett Deal Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, according to us all, who are the 'good' players for the Foxes?
Anyone who says Cadamarteri after a combined 30 minutes on the pitch would need shooting.
I love a debate and an argument, and I guess I'll leave it at that with Hughes. think Hume has an astounding shot, but needs better service. He always gives it his all, which is something I guess.

Thank feck for that.

Elvis gets booed for what Hume will get a "Huuuummme" for

True, and annoying, but Hume is still a lot better than Elvis. His heading ability is astounding for a chap a touch on the wee side. He is also great at scaring defenders into conceding throw-ins and glaring at goalkeepers. He is a budget Dickov and I like him.

True, and annoying, but Hume is still a lot better than Elvis. His heading ability is astounding for a chap a touch on the wee side. He is also great at scaring defenders into conceding throw-ins and glaring at goalkeepers. He is a budget Dickov and I like him.

he cost us more than dickov ;)

Looks ol'Glombard will be on his chop.

I think it's sad what's happened with Glombard. He came on for about 15 minutes against Ipswich and he looked really good. I suppose he just can't play because of Yeates. It's a shame though, because he is actually quite a good player by the looks of it, I mean it's just that we now have two good right-wingers and obviously they can't both play.

So, according to us all, who are the 'good' players for the Foxes?
Anyone who says Cadamarteri after a combined 30 minutes on the pitch would need shooting.
I love a debate and an argument, and I guess I'll leave it at that with Hughes. think Hume has an astounding shot, but needs better service. He always gives it his all, which is something I guess.

It fecking is astounding. Only Maybury is able to put it further wide or more rows back!

Blimey, what a long old argument about the relative merits of a crappy bunch of players.

We don't have one player that has given me any indication that they could hack it in the Premiership. That is the level we need to be looking for now.

Of the loanees:

JJ is no better or worse than any other midfielder at the club - they're all wank.

Yeates will be playing non-league football within 3 years (possibly alongside Porter).

Horsefield was a player I used to like. A Leicester kind of player really. But he's now old and even slower than he used to be. A decent loan at this point and fair play to him, he's doing a solid job for us but he's not likely to deliver beyond that.

Re Hughes. He played one exquisite pass in one of his first appearances for us. Very occasionally, he hits a decent shot. He has a slight talent for football. Lucky for him cos if he hadn't, he'd be selling the Big Issue.

Kisnorbo is probably the one consistent player you would give a starting position to in a Prem team. Of the rest, some, AJ, The Horse, Tiatto, McAuley, Henderson are doing a good job in this league, but you would doubt their ability to make the step up either because of age or talent.

Having said all that, when Kisnorbo first arrived here in midfield, we all thought he was a bag of wank!

Maybe some of the others need a change of position too.

Let's start with Hume, Centre Forward, nah, Left Back in the changing room!

i dont think that he has been anymore than average to be honest but he is obviously doing what rob kellys asking him to do...not sure what job that is though :icon_roll

dont understnad all the negativity surrounding Jarrett, fair enough I wasnt at Burnely but you cant argue with the stats. When hes in, we win.

This may be totally wide of the mark but supposing RK picks his team partly on the basis of how they perform on the training pitch, revolutionary idea for some managers, then it is quite possible that when he looks at Fryatt he sees a fat useless feck too!

Have we all now lost faith in Fryatt then? He's just a fat useless feck now yeah?

When we signed him, Walsall fans said he'd got some talent but was fat and lazy. His first few games were impressive. He then became fat and lazy and has carried on in this way ever since.

I've got no time for these spineless bunch of halfwits with their half interested attitude and Fryatt is one of the key culprits. Whats he done this year? 3 goals in 20 odd games or something? Does it matter when he's injured? The fact that Hammond (in my opinion one of the worst strikers I've ever seen who appears to have a clinical issue with scoring) often gets a game ahead of Fryatt speaks volumes. If that doesn't embarrass the fella into action, nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669