JFH Speaking Live to Sky Sports in next few minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fecking joke we must look :102:

IMO it would be a pleasure to have a player like JFH at our club. I cant believe MA would say he would need a trial first, what a dick!! We aint talking about some mug from div 3, he's played top level for years!

I would have thought MA would be happy with players of JFH's calibre, considering where he's come from, no money etc. I hope he's not getting to big for his boots :102:

MA must be looking for a quick way to get his P45.

I watched and listened to the MM interview. He stuttered a few times, was quite obvious he made some of it up. Seems to me that MM had the Jimmy deal done, then MM asked MA who said he didn't want him, so the trial business is covering up the story.

According to JFH, he agreed terms with MM, then spoke to MA on friday, spoke again to MA on Sunday who told him to arrive at 3pm for his medical on Monday.

Plenty of oppurtunity for MA to tell JFH he wasn't wanted or plenty of oppurtunity to tell him he wanted a 30 day trial with him.

It's all bullshit.

What a fecking joke we must look :102:

IMO it would be a pleasure to have a player like JFH at our club. I cant believe MA would say he would need a trial first, what a dick!! We aint talking about some mug from div 3, he's played top level for years!

I would have thought MA would be happy with players of JFH's calibre, considering where he's come from, no money etc. I hope he's not getting to big for his boots :102:

MA must be looking for a quick way to get his P45.

Hasslebank scored 2 goals last year and was part of a relegated team
He hasnt had a pre-season so I think it was right to offer him a trial if hasslebiank thinks he is to good for that then **** him

Absolute joke. If Allen wanted him on trial he would have said long before. Blatant lies by MM. We should be throwing rose petals down where Jimmy walks like Coming to America not lying about a trial. He will now go elsewhere & get a hatful & it serves these two tw@ts right. Thanks guys. I hope we sing like fcuk for Jimmy tonight then they might reconsider. MM is a fanwhore & has showed thast in the past. I feel sick to my stomach. Maybe its razor blades.

He hasnt had a pre-season so I think it was right to offer him a trial if hasslebiank thinks he is to good for that then **** him

So do you think JFH is lying when he says nobody mentioned a trial period to him?

According to JFH, he agreed terms with MM, then spoke to MA on friday, spoke again to MA on Sunday who told him to arrive at 3pm for his medical on Monday.

Plenty of oppurtunity for MA to tell JFH he wasn't wanted or plenty of oppurtunity to tell him he wanted a 30 day trial with him.

It's all bullshit.

I reckon Jimmy Floydd turned up at the training ground on Monday, saw Mcauley, Newton, Hughes, Hume and Kishishev trying to pass the ball and dribble round cones and thought.........................f**k this!!

Especially when Hume was tackled for a second time by the cone!

I'm so fecked of with MA! I think he needs to get himself on SSN and explain whats been going on.

I'd say he's probably a mite busy preparing the players for the match tonight. :icon_wink

This is all smoke and mirrors- I don't think for one second that we are being told the real story at the moment- and it may be the case that we never find out what has really happened here.

I would hope though, that anyone with half a brain will be putting forward some of these questions to MA tonight (not that I think he'll actually answer them!).

Henry didnt have the best season last year did he, i didnt hear Barcelona say feck him, offer him a trial!

He's been training with Chelsea so he's going to be at a decent level of fitness, just a couple of reserve games to get him match fit would do.

He signed Cort who is injury prone, and has missed most of pre season, which is more of a risk???

Henry didnt have the best season last year did he, i didnt hear Barcelona say feck him, offer him a trial!

He's been training with Chelsea so he's going to be at a decent level of fitness, just a couple of reserve games to get him match fit would do.

He signed Cort who is injury prone, and has missed most of pre season, which is more of a risk???

Like a Gerry Taggert tackle, harsh but fair!!

So do you think JFH is lying when he says nobody mentioned a trial period to him?

I have no idea wat to believe
MM wasnt exaxtly convincing in the interview and Hasslebank seemed to be more surprised.

Im hoping MA will go on some and explain the situation with his fine use of the english language

I Think MM should not have called SSN.

He has done the clubs image no favors at all.

He has basically called Jimmy a liar on live TV, even if he is, its not good. What player is going to be keen to deal with us now?

If he hadn't said anything, it could have been passed off as a lack of communication, and the damage would have been small and quickly forgotten.

Poor show from MM.

Im hoping MA will go on some and explain the situation with his fine use of the english language

I Hope he doesn't. No good could come from dealing with this through a news channel.

Last edited:
MM has always been to media friendly for a chairmen
Look at the Glazers at Man U never say a word but invest the money that what we need now

As everyone else is making up their own version of events here's mine:

JFH's agents calls MM and says my boy is available if you want him, MM goes all star struck and gets a deal going without consulting MA, after reaching an basic outline package with the agent he tells MA who is less than impressed as he still has his own list of players on the back of a gas bill envelope, no one wants to blink first so JFH is told to report for a medical, in the meantime MA tells MM it's JFH or me, MM goes pale and backs down, no one can think of what to tell JFH so they don't tell him anything, JFH rolls in on Monday afternoon as arranged, MA tells him it's 'on hold' and sends him off to MM who gives him a box of Ready Salted and an XL tub of some anti-mould grout by way of apology.

Last edited:
not only is it bad that we've messed JFH around like this but now were trying to shift the blame onto him for the whole incident-when clearly its a result of a conflict of interests between MM and MA.

and now MM has gone on SSN calling JFH a liar i think we can safely say this deal isn't on hold but is dead!

If MM is trying to interfere then MA needed to make his point. This now puts him under more pressure to get results and the strikers to score. I'm not convinced that JFH would have been a good signing, JFH of 3 seasons ago would have been fantastic but this has all the hallmarks of a player looking for somewhere to park his boots for a season and pick up his pension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669