Kante Circus begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange one if the likes of Real Madrid are meant to be interested but maybe only Chelsea prepared to stump up the cash. Rather he went to a foreign club if he has to but I suppose it could be worse and we lose him to Man U or Arsenal....

Shaping up to be a nice old title race next season. I doubt we'll be in it but will be interesting to watch anyway

Shaping up to be a nice old title race next season. I doubt we'll be in it but will be interesting to watch anyway

I think we will...hopefully. There is no run away team at the moment from what I can see.

Liverpool, still in transition.
Man Utd, new manager and will need time to gel.
Man City, see Man Utd.
Arsenal, nothing to suggest an improvement on last season for me.
Chelsea, see Man Utd.
Spurs, one signing, won't be as good as last season in my opinion.
West Ham, could be the dark horse.

If all of the above do well there won't be much between them anyway and they will take points off each other.

Nothing to suggest we can't challenge again, and our aim should be top 6.

I think we will...hopefully. There is no run away team at the moment from what I can see.

Liverpool, still in transition.
Man Utd, new manager and will need time to gel.
Man City, see Man Utd.
Arsenal, nothing to suggest an improvement on last season for me.
Chelsea, see Man Utd.
Spurs, one signing, won't be as good as last season in my opinion.
West Ham, could be the dark horse.

If all of the above do well there won't be much between them anyway and they will take points off each other.

Nothing to suggest we can't challenge again, and our aim should be top 6.
I think things will come together for at least one of these three sides. A top six finish for us would be great

But as I gloriously found out last season, I know **** all about these things

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT HE IS A BIT LIKE CLAUDE MAKALELE?!?!?

We can't stand in the way of fate. Fly Ngolo, fulfil your destiny.

#leixit

I thought it was widely reported that his contract stipulated we only had to deal with Champions League teams hence my surprise at Chelsea

He didn't want to come in the first place, so no real surprise he doesn't want to stay.
Thank you for last season Ngolo.
Next?

I'm not too fussed if he goes.

He is a destroyer, not a creator. That's why France brought him on to defend a lead but didn't start him that much as they had more creative midfielders than him.

Surprised he will leave now and not give us another year.

If he leaves this time next year it will not be for less money and he'll earn just as much. What's the point?

Radio Leicester have tweeted that they understand Kante is on the verge of completing a £30m move to Chelsea :(

Resigned to the fact this one is happening.

I hate Chelsea with a passion (despite them beating Spurs) so it's the last place I want to see him personally.

I think he's that good, that it means Chelsea will win the league this season now.

Heartbroken, but pleased we had a player of his quality!

And who ever thought we'd be selling a player for £30m - and thinking that that's not enough! Especially one we signed a year ago for £5.5m... Impressive profit.

Jim White of Transfer Deadline Day fame says the medical has been done, paperwork will be completed tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669