Kasper the end? Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll offer a bag of my pubic hair from when I was 23. I don't want the shirt.

I will take this and use the shirt to mop up my man mess after I'm done.

I'll raise you by one marble (bully, mind) and some chugs and dinks.

Prof is being a wee bit hyperbolic there.

Some of the other names listed were far worse in EVERY facet of the game, including distribution.

I actually remember Kasper having decent distribution before Pearson took over. I really have noticed a huge decline in the quality of his passes and type of balls played from the back since Pearson changed his style.

Really? One of the major criticisms a lot of people were complaining about in that early season under SGE was how all we did was pass it about in defence than pass it back to Kasper who hoofed it straight back to the opposition.

Tbf, Kasper's distribution might be a decent weapon if he learnt to get some accuracy on it, seeing as he can obviously get an incredible amount of distance on his kicks, but his accuracy is godawful.

Best goalkeeper we have had in probably the last 10 years and most likely the next 10 too.

Crying shame imo if we do lose him, however shit his distribution may be, but entirely understandable as he is one of the most likely to be able to play in the Premier League and hold his own out of our current squad.

If we can get ~£3.5mill + Hobbs then it wouldn't be the worst business we have ever done but will still be a big disappointment to see Kasper leave imo.

3.5 plus Hobbs!Now that would not be the worst business you ever did!!!!
My house is worth 6 million -well chuffed

3.5 plus Hobbs!Now that would not be the worst business you ever did!!!!
My house is worth 6 million -well chuffed

I didn't know you owned East Yorkshire?

Last edited:
Mercury report we've declined to do business once again and Hull have agreed to move on.

Goes against the argument that we have got to sell to buy surely? This transfer would arguably be the biggest money generator and we are flatly refusing it.

Goes against the argument that we have got to sell to buy surely? This transfer would arguably be the biggest money generator and we are flatly refusing it.

it doesnt prove we dont need to sell to buy, just that we want to keep kasper.

I am in 2 minds.

Kasper is the best keeper we have had for a while.
However the comments his father made and that hull tried 3 times to get him suggests he probably wants the hull move, there is a chance we keep him for this year then lose him for nothing now.

I guess as always in a decison like this the question is what would be the cost to replace kasper if he went.

it all depends whether you think he is crucial to achieving promotion. if so, then the 2 mill gamble is worthwhile. we don't go up and he leaves on a free. we go up and he stays. the promoted teams last season all had good keepers.

Did they?We have not had a decent "non loan" goalie for some considerable time.
it all depends whether you think he is crucial to achieving promotion. if so, then the 2 mill gamble is worthwhile. we don't go up and he leaves on a free. we go up and he stays. the promoted teams last season all had good keepers.

Promotion has more to do with great management than a good goalie

Thought it was more to do with getting more points than the chasing pack.
Doubt you would have got as many points if you had had a 4' midget in goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669