kevin pressman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

in the sun it says he has signed a one year deal.... it also quotes him talking about the move!!!!

Tis true people. BIG Kev is with us, NOT as a coach either, as understudy to . . . . . . . . . . . Walks, DC is leaving !

Yes mate, as a player, I`m with you let`s hope Walks stay`s fit, I did`nt particulary rate Pressman when he was at his best a few years back !

He's ok as a reserve, never let Sheff Wed down, doubt he would let us down as a sub.

we aren't going to get a young keeper to sit in the ressies for years while Walks keeps the No. 1 jersey. Remember we have Conrad Logan as well who is a very good young keeper.

i cant see why he has signed him since MA came here he has only put a sub keeper on the bench about ten times he would rather have 5 outfield players.
so we r paying him to play in the ressies when he wont be on the bench and if we need a keeper there is the logan option

I agree, but with Coyne going I suppose he want`s an "experienced" keeper kicking around as cover ! it`s no big deal anyway, how many games does Walks miss anyway ??

MA has said he wont stand in anyones way if they want to leave. What if a PL club come in for walker? I doubt he will say no.

spose so i think he was ever present last year apart from a cup with villa so are we optimistic for next year then?
:lol:

Johan said:
MA has said he wont stand in anyones way if they want to leave. What if a PL club come in for walker? I doubt he will say no.

Walker has already said that he wants to stay at the club and get them back into the Premiership, because he's loyal.

discojoe said:
spose so i think he was ever present last year apart from a cup with villa so are we optimistic for next year then?
:lol:

I`m ever the optimist mate, top 2 without a shaddow of a doubt :!: Petrescu may give you a different view though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00