Kindle Fire HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the price was yesterday only as it was a "black Friday" deal, but it looks like it's at that price for the whole weekend. If you're considering a cheap and nasty Android tablet you should find the extra £30 or so to get one of these instead. The extra will be worth it.

Get one of what instead, Jeff?

Also, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't bother buying anything until January.

I thought the price was yesterday only as it was a "black Friday" deal, but it looks like it's at that price for the whole weekend.

Deal finishes midnight on Monday.

You've not met any of them, have you?
I was there in the mid eighties with my then girlfriend. Got surrounded by the locals at the beach. I guess the surrounding had something to do with the fact that my girlfriend was topless. Found it strange that they all were swimming with their clothes on. Otherwise it was all very quiet there and we only stayed one day.

This might be a good option for people wanting a cheap but well made tablet. It comes with an old version of Android though and I don't know if it's possible to update it. £59.99 plus £4 delivery, today only.

I had two Archos devices (a Jukebox Multimedia and a 605). Both went sick and Archos proved themselves to be a massive bunch of **** when trying to get help. I vowed they'd never see another penny from me.

This arrived a couple of days ago, the screen has frozen a couple of times. Still not sure if it's any good or not.

Just ordered the Kindle fire for the wife.

We've got used to the cheap tablet and haven't had any problems since. The Kindle fire arrived today, so far so good.

Sod it, I thought, I'll go for the altogether better Google 7" 32gb thing.

It has gorilla glass and that's got to be a **** sight better than normal non-gorilla glass.

Good shout Mawsley, you won't be disappointed with it.

Hope you got it from CarPhoneWarehouse though as they are doing it for £179 which is an absolute bargain imo?

There was an ad on tv earlier this evening saying that the Kindle Fire would be on offer at Argos for £99 from tomorrow (plus if you spend another quid you get a free £10 voucher).

Hope you got it from CarPhoneWarehouse though as they are doing it for £179 which is an absolute bargain imo?

It'd be a bargain all right, but that does depend on them actually sending it to you and not pretending that you hadn't actually given them your £179. It's rarely a bargain if they do any of that in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363