Kindle Fire HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's OK Macky, we know this by now.

"get involved"??? what the **** does that even mean? :icon_lol:
If it helps your fragile ego to recover from the terrible belittling that it's suffered due to me being so audacious to have commented on a thread on an Internet forum, then you should know that my post was relevant to the specific discussion.

"get involved"??? what the **** does that even mean? :icon_lol:
If it helps your fragile ego to recover from the terrible belittling that it's suffered due to me being so audacious to have commented on a thread on an Internet forum, then you should know that my post was relevant to the specific discussion.

That you 9 times out of 10 post a load of bollocks basically, granted you can be very helpful on a lot of computer related issues and other things but it's usually nonsense.

I have no online ego either unlike some, I come here to discuss and view discussions on LCFC mainly, that is all.

That you 9 times out of 10 post a load of bollocks basically, granted you can be very helpful on a lot of computer related issues and other things but it's usually nonsense.

Just because you can't understand 90% of it, doesn't mean it's nonsense.

I have no online ego either unlike some, I come here to discuss and view discussions on LCFC mainly, that is all.

I didn't say you had an online ego.

If anyone fancies posting pictures of their tablets, just so I can prod the laptop screen pathetically, I'd be grateful.

CW have given up and are going to give me my money back.

Is it worth holding onto it for the New Year or should I just go get a Tab2 10.1?

CW have given up and are going to give me my money back.

Is it worth holding onto it for the New Year or should I just go get a Tab2 10.1?
get anything you can before Dec21st

New year is definitely likely to bring some sales involving tabs if that was what you were getting at but if it was specifically the Nexus and that is when you will have to wait for stock then I'd wait for the Nexus.

I had a play with them both side by side in PC World or similar and the Nexus was definitely smoother to use and just felt like a more quality product imo. Also will get updates before other Android tabs if that is a major thing for you but then again, if expandable memory through SD cards is a must have for you then the Samsung or possible Acer would be better imo.

What actually happened with CPW though as I though Macky's post was just another random ramble of his again?

EDIT - Coke and whores wouldn't be a bad option either tbh!!

Last edited:
What actually happened with CPW though as I though Macky's post was just another random ramble of his again?

No, no, no. I was just trying desperately to get involved, by telling you what had actually happened with CPW. Mawsley's the one who does the random rambles, not me.

No, no, no. I was just trying desperately to get involved, by telling you what had actually happened with CPW. Mawsley's the one who does the random rambles, not me.

:icon_lol:

But there was no reference to it anywhere here and to me, bonged out my face, it appeared a random post with little to no point.

I only really read this section and the football one so I'll put my hands up on that one if I've missed it elsewhere but you do like to go off on a tangent from time to time, I'm definitely not back down on that one!

Last edited:
Eight phone calls to them on Friday, three calls back, and they eventually agree to refund my money (removing the Nexus from their website in the process).

So I have no tablet and, still, no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363