Votes: 14 63.6%
  • L1

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnb_lcfc said:
good idea n make the west stand wings family areas?:098:

I have heard that the club/Mercury will be taking massive strides in creating an intmidating atmosphere for tomorrows game by having beach balls kicked into the crowd.

God I hope no one gets injured. They should print the phone no. for Claims Direct on the inflatables. Mind you light grazing caused by a beach ball is usually aided by the friction king that is sand, nobody bring sand!!

Safety first, safety second is tomorrows motto.

Bobby Smith said:
I have heard that the club/Mercury will be taking massive strides in creating an intmidating atmosphere for tomorrows game by having beach balls kicked into the crowd.

God I hope no one gets injured. They should print the phone no. for Claims Direct on the inflatables. Mind you light grazing caused by a beach ball is usually aided by the friction king that is sand, nobody bring sand!!

Safety first, safety second is tomorrows motto.

We had better keep Lee Morris well away then! :icon_eek:

Both rubbish, the athmosphere in the new Walkers is Shite wherever you sit the athmosphere will be crap as our supporters just don't sing.Yes there are a few who do but not nearly enough to make a good noise level.Accustics also rubbish for a new state of the art stadium.

Going on todays performance, if thats the best L1 can give, WTF are they going on about. No noise came from L1 at all. I thought they were going to show us all today what they were capable of......pussies!

bear said:
Both rubbish, the athmosphere in the new Walkers is Shite wherever you sit the athmosphere will be crap as our supporters just don't sing.Yes there are a few who do but not nearly enough to make a good noise level.Accustics also rubbish for a new state of the art stadium.

Another happy punter I see.....

****ing hell.

Boy Genius said:
Going on todays performance, if thats the best L1 can give, WTF are they going on about. No noise came from L1 at all. I thought they were going to show us all today what they were capable of......pussies!
Im with you on this boy. Didnt hear L1 once today. Mind didnt sing much meself today. The hangover was preventing me from talking above a whisper for most of the game.

beaumontfox said:
it probably had more to do with the fact that everywhere i looked in L1 there were kids under 13...
normal saturday afternoon in L1 then. So why was it so quiet yesterday?:102:

its all well and good to say L1 didn't sing but i was in F1 against crewe and the amount of effort shown by people in there was crap. i starterd most of the singing off myself and the amount of people joining in was a joke. people who live in glass houses guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669