lazzers eating out guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate owns the Troodos. I'm there twice a week sat at the bar. :)

The owner of Babaloynia is actually Iranian....

Last edited:
Little Tokyo on Braunstone Gate - although I havent been, I have been told that its fantastic.

Little Tokyo on Braunstone Gate - although I havent been, I have been told that its fantastic.

I thought it was dismal considering the fresh fish from the market possibilities in Leicester. Tempura was OK but my daughter's Japanese friend's parents reckon even that was shite. Mind you, they like Queens Road Chinese and I think that's vile too.

I've heard its shite too.

A trip to Yo Sushi in Nottingham could be on the cards.

Yo Sushi opening in the Highcross in september.

It's great there, not sure about for sushi though. The noodles I have were spot on.

Excellent! :038:

Been tempted to have a wander over there myself - I shall look forward to reading your review.

Well I went... I was rather worse for wear having been out since noon and not actually getting the food in front of me until about 11pm!!!!!

It was rammed in there, very nice place. Food was ok... hardly the best time to judge though, seeing as I was drunk. They were doing a party of about 15 for us as well so I imagine our food was sat about on hot plates whilst they got the food ready to serve at the same time.

There is some debate about what the link is between it and little india in arnsby. I've heard different stories about it being the chef who worked there opening it, the old head waiter who worked there opening it... and that little India were going to run an advert saying it had nothing to do with them?!?!?!

Well I went... I was rather worse for wear having been out since noon and not actually getting the food in front of me until about 11pm!!!!!

It was rammed in there, very nice place. Food was ok... hardly the best time to judge though, seeing as I was drunk. They were doing a party of about 15 for us as well so I imagine our food was sat about on hot plates whilst they got the food ready to serve at the same time.

There is some debate about what the link is between it and little india in arnsby. I've heard different stories about it being the chef who worked there opening it, the old head waiter who worked there opening it... and that little India were going to run an advert saying it had nothing to do with them?!?!?!
Er......Thanks...... I think :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_wink

Er......Thanks...... I think :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_wink

Ha I know... i'll post again when I actually know what it's like. It was busy so i'm guessing it's good.

Shimla Pinks lunchtime buffet. £7.95. Not an over assortment of food but what is there is extremely good.

I am going to, what has been described to me as, "the new Indian restaraunt in Glenfield" on Saturday night. Any ideas which it might be, and if it's any good? Looking at you for this one Drummin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669