Lazzers Good/Bad Food Guide for Leicestershire

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does more damage to a Cow when it is left and not milked than when it is milked.

Vegan muppets.

Do you know any vegans that say cows should not be milked or are you just making ridiculous comments for comic effect?

I know a Vegan who does not believe in Cows being bred by humans to be milked by humans for human consumption, yes.

I hope this answers your question.

I know a Vegan who does not believe in Cows being bred by humans to be milked by humans for human consumption, yes.

I would think all vegans believe that. So can you explain how these non-existent cows will be suffering?

I hope this answers your question.

Yes, it answers my question. You were obviously making a stupid comment for (not very) comic effect.

Little India, Peckleton. Nice people, good food. On a Monday night they do a 4 course banquet for £10 a head.

Lee Circle - 4 naan breads for £1. Strange place - its a take away that sell nothing but plain naan bread that is made to order. Absolute bargin and they keep for a week in the fridge.

What the ****, a take away that only sells naan bread?

Lee Circle - 4 naan breads for £1. Strange place - its a take away that sell nothing but plain naan bread that is made to order. Absolute bargin and they keep for a week in the fridge.

Sounds worth checking out - where exactly? I haven't been round there for years - is it one of the strip of shops under the car park?

Sounds worth checking out - where exactly? I haven't been round there for years - is it one of the strip of shops under the car park?

its on the outside of the circle. if you go past epic house (down the side of wilko's) follow the circle right past sainsburys, across the road leading to Humberstone gate and then its next to the phone shop opposite the apartments under the car park.

Apart from the sign in the window its not exactly obvious what the place actually is. Its literally 2 fellas, a big stack of dough and an oven.

Top tip for Lee circle car park - use the pay machine inside the door with the newsagents in it, it still only charges £4 for up to 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69