Lee Hendrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

Take a bow son. :038::038: :038:

Bossed the midfield and carried the game to West Brom.

Howard will get all the plaudits but Hendrie was imense. Went one nil down and instead of sulking grabbed hold of Oakley and shouted god knows what but it worked.

He took the game to WBA second half, was a danger throughout, stayed in his shirt when subsituted and congratulated all the players at the final whislte before wrestling past stewards to give a city fan his shirt.

Its been a long time since a player in a city shirt played with a swagger and arrogance.

Top fecking banana

I have been very impressed by him ever since he joined us.

Yes his arrival was a little dodgy as he had apparently trained with us in the summer and chose Sheff Utd. instead, but he looks up for it and one of the players who will stand up and be counted as we look to stay up.

Good stuff Lee keep it up.

Howard will get all the plaudits but Hendrie was imense. Went one nil down and instead of sulking grabbed hold of Oakley and shouted god knows what but it worked.

He took the game to WBA second half, was a danger throughout, stayed in his shirt when subsituted and congratulated all the players at the final whislte before wrestling past stewards to give a city fan his shirt.

Its been a long time since a player in a city shirt played with a swagger and arrogance.

Top fecking banana

About time there was a player in the middle of midfield with a big pair of bollocks. For too long their has been nobody capable of grabbing a game by the scruff of the neck.

People were a bit concern about his 'attitude' but he has done everything right since joining and we needed his cockiness and downright attitude. We've bought too many softly softly 'up and coming' players in the past few years. He's over 30 and has the experience to show. A good signing, at last, and I hope we keep him next year.

IMO this is all we've been missing. Simple "bollocks and motivation".

Has it crossed any ones minds that the reason he didn't sign for us in the summer was Martin Allen?

Great to hear he is the leader on the field that we have all asked for.......:038::038::038:

we've been crying out for a gerry taggart style player on the pitch. always remember when gerry grabbed savage round the neck in a game and gave him a bollocking. the squad has the ability and now it may also have the desire, passion and confidence.

The player we have been missing for years, anyone who thinks otherwise can **** themselves.

He never trained with us... it was a mercury cock up, which they edited in the later edition of the paper.

Shame he is only on a one month loan!!!!!!

He never trained with us... it was a mercury cock up, which they edited in the later edition of the paper.

Shame he is only on a one month loan!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure its until the end of the season..

If we stay up do you reckon we could sign him for good?

I'm pretty sure its until the end of the season..

If we stay up do you reckon we could sign him for good?

I really hope so, he's a billion times better than Clemence.

I also hope Holloway sticks with him and Oakley in the middle, we seem to be a lot better with them in.

I thought we were trying to sign him towards the end of last season though and couldn't get him?:102:

Anyhoo, I don't like the bloke, always thought him to be a smug,arrogant tosser but as long as he plays like that then he can be as arrogant as he likes off the pitch!

I thought we were trying to sign him towards the end of last season though and couldn't get him?:102:

Anyhoo, I don't like the bloke, always thought him to be a smug,arrogant tosser but as long as he plays like that then he can be as arrogant as he likes off the pitch!

A smug, arrogant tosser that i would prefer to have playing for us rather than against us.

A smug, arrogant tosser that i would prefer to have playing for us rather than against us.
Exactly Lako, our players are far too 'nice' we need a few players who other teams hate,a few characters.Hendrie is a chavvy wanker but when he gets out there he at least plays with his heart

Top fecking banana

:038::038::038::038::038:

Agree 100% with every word.

And that steward who tried to stop him at the end, wanker of the week nomination for him.

Exactly Lako, our players are far too 'nice' we need a few players who other teams hate,a few characters.Hendrie is a chavvy wanker but when he gets out there he at least plays with his heart

It sounds like Hnedrie was partly responsible for lifting the players after we conceeded today, i cannot say anything against a player like that, especially when he has reccognised recently that he is playing for his own future, i think we are perfectly matched at the moment and the sooner we tie this annoying wanker up on a full time basis the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669