Lee Hendrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed his Premiership quality and stood out a mile...just what we have been missing for about 4 years. We all love players that show passion in the shirt, even when he takes corners he jeers up the crowd. Be fantastic if we could keep him.

Also a big well done to Ollie for having the balls to drop Hume, most managers would keep the crowds fav in the team but he has been under par over the last few games playing out of position

Well done lads, very rare i have a smile on my face on a sat evening

Showed his Premiership quality and stood out a mile...just what we have been missing for about 4 years. We all love players that show passion in the shirt, even when he takes corners he jeers up the crowd. Be fantastic if we could keep him.

Also a big well done to Ollie for having the balls to drop Hume, most managers would keep the crowds fav in the team but he has been under par over the last few games playing out of position

Well done lads, very rare i have a smile on my face on a sat evening

Most would have had him drop Howard too though

Hendrie is a chavvy wanker but when he gets out there he at least plays with his heart

Also a badge kisser who will do anything to endear himself to the supporters. But so fecking what!

It helped that he was getting "Villa reject" stick from the baggies today of course, motivated him even more. Glad the officials didn't take action though as at one stage near the end he gestured to the home fans causing a few of them to march down towards the front and get held back by stewards.

He can be as chavvy and smug and arrogant as he likes. For the moment he is ours, lets make the most of his time here.

And people were moaning about too many changes prior to the game, despite going 5 games without a proper goal :icon_roll

Got to say it sounded like Fryatt was very good today as well...any views from people not having to listen to Baa Baa?

I'll hold my hands up, until the goals I thought the same.

When he stepped up for the penalty I thought oh no. If he missed that I really think that would be it for him as far as the fans are concerned.

Brave to take it and marvellous thereafter. Lets hope this is the spur he needed.

When he stepped up for the penalty I thought oh no. If he missed that I really think that would be it for him as far as the fans are concerned.

Brave to take it and marvellous thereafter. Lets hope this is the spur he needed.

Wasn't his last act for the Sheep missing a penalty on New Years Eve? If he'd missed that one today, he could have had an incredible feeling of deja vu.

Well done, you big donkey :icon_wink

Last edited:
Got to say it sounded like Fryatt was very good today as well...any views from people not having to listen to Baa Baa?

Chased for everything in a non-familiar role. He is no defender but he was getting back to cover and everything.

Same for Hayles, top performance by him too in an unfamiliar role.

Dickie Stearman must have fcuked the baggies captains wife or something - they seemed to all have it in for him today.

He'll be doing well to capture an eighth world title, even with his upturn in form.

If that had have been the case, it would have proven once and for all what a load of FICKLE BONEHEADS Leicester fans have become. He's been at the club about five minutes, but unless he scores a hattrick in his first ten games then that's it, he's not good enough - let's start booing!! Yay!1

:icon_roll

If that had have been the case, it would have proven once and for all what a load of FICKLE BONEHEADS Leicester fans have become. He's been at the club about five minutes, but unless he scores a hattrick in his first ten games then that's it, he's not good enough - let's start booing!! Yay!1

:icon_roll

With respect to you ,DF, you haven't witnessed his lazy halfhearted innefectual performances lately.

Anyway, that's all in the past now. He is from this day forth a current hero.

Brave to take it and marvellous thereafter.
Lets hope this is the spur he needed.

Marvellous , MARVELLOUS FFS!!!!!

Hang gliding through the Grand Canyon would be fcuking marvellous !!!!, it was a game of football FFS!!!!

Granted, it was very, very brave of him though.
A true display of courageousness, I don't think it'd be too strong to say that he showed that he was prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice in the face of almost insurmountable adversity.

With respect to you ,DF, you haven't witnessed his lazy halfhearted innefectual performances lately.

Anyway, that's all in the past now. He is from this day forth a current hero.
I wasn't having a go at you Spion, and I'm still not (much!) but....

It's either HERO! or VILLAIN! with no in between? I have seen him in a City shirt a couple of times on TV (he did a decent job but should have scored) and many times in the flesh and on TV for other clubs, but fair enough, I haven't seen how shit he's been lately.

However that doesn't mean he's become a shit player overnight. Unlike our other strikers we KNOW he's capable of scoring goals at this level, and more importantly fulfilling a crucial but often unsung role as a target man, but apparently Howard gets far less support than, eg, Fryatt, who's been failing to score for almost two seasons now but still gets his name chanted.

To me it just seems a bit odd :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670