Lee Hendrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you just have to accept the baggage that comes with Hendrie, its a love-hate thing. He has certainly made a difference but I guess we will always feel like its a fragile relationship because he is such an arsy little fecker. For now I like having him the team doing what he does, but I can't promise I always will. :icon_wink

Completely agree. Take Savage as an example. Got booked numerous times for stupid things while here. But i think its nice to see someone with a bit of cockiness on the pitch. We have far to many 'nice' players.
What we need to next season is a loud mouth at the back!

if he was as good as everyone says last week, what happened to him yesterday? i expected much more from him.

you could see he had some quality yesterday, but he just kept trying inappropriate things like trying tricks on the edge of his own box and racing over to recieve a short corner so he could cross it over with his left foot when there was a natural left footer over it to start with.
i agree that he showed passion though, loved how he was trying to get the crowd going when he was taking a corner in like the first minute.

it wasnt his best game yesterday!

But off the ball he showed passion, he wanted to win.

Was anyone in the c1 area that saw the tackle against him in the second half -nasty

I'm towards the front of D2, it happened right in front of me. Two footed lunge and the linesman never even blinked.

He is the best we could ever hope to get, anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly a deluded muppet.

This is open to discussion, but regardless of the replies i am right and will remain to be so even if he turns out to be a crock of shite.

hendrie is trying 100% every time wether he is shite or a leicester player!!! but he is trying to get prem deal i think! ie west brom/stoke etc!?

He is not that good, i genuinely think he would be happy to earn a contract here.

lako is it that time of the month for you, your awful argumentative lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670