Leeds accept Schmeichel offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't that where you get all your info from!?I don't know him/her personally but from the short period I have followed him/her on Twitter, the info posted has been far more accurate than anything I have read on here. Couldbt give a toss if they are a twat or not!!

No my info doesn't come from Fourth_Official. He/she posts information which is readily available if you look in the right place.

haha - thought so!

He/she said a few days ago that both Nugent was a done deal, and that Derbyshire will follow him. He/she said last night that Masilela would be the next through the door. So I replied that I was still waiting for Nugent and Derbyshire with a hashtag of #rollseyes ... he/she then went on a massive rant.

No my info doesn't come from Fourth_Official. He/she posts information which is readily available if you look in the right place.
Well info was posted by them prior to it being common knowledge on here and if I had the time or inclination to do so, I would go through your posts and show where you have reposted info that fourth official had tweeted in the past couple days.Seems like you've thrown your toys out of the pram to me!!

Wolves just got themselves a real bargain.

Apart from his total lack of ability when it comes to dealing with set pieces and high balls. I believe out of six goals he's let in against Leicester four were from set pieces. Add to this Reading profitted from corners in Play-off Final, I'd say Mr. De Vries has a problem with dealing with crosses or commanding his six-yard box.

Well info was posted by them prior to it being common knowledge on here and if I had the time or inclination to do so, I would go through your posts and show where you have reposted info that fourth official had tweeted in the past couple days.Seems like you've thrown your toys out of the pram to me!!

I've never said that I've not posted information by Fourth_Official, I've only quoted a couple of their tweets as I am often on Twitter more than anywhere else. Only after I have posted something of theirs do I discover the news was already out elsewhere several hours before their tweets. I follow FoxesTalk and more often than not, they post a link before Fourth_Official comes along and claims to 'beef up' the story.

What an odd interpretation of events!

Apart from his total lack of ability when it comes to dealing with set pieces and high balls Mr. De Vries has a problem with dealing with crosses or commanding his six-yard box.

Sounds familiar! At least he was free.....

Ok then, just seems strange that if you feel someone is a twat why you would pass on that info!?!I suggest you stick to FoxesTalk then and I'm not quite sure how a story can be beefed up when you can only post 80 words or something in a tweet.

Ok then, just seems strange that if you feel someone is a twat why you would pass on that info!?!I suggest you stick to FoxesTalk then and I'm not quite sure how a story can be beefed up when you can only post 80 words or something in a tweet.

I have no intentions of going to Foxes Talk. But thanks for your concern.

A story will break i.e an offer has been made for a player. Fourth_Official (trying to be clever) will then tweet that he's made contact with the agent and the deal will be sealed soon. They never tweet confirmed dates. The tweets are all 'punts'.

Have a nice day :icon_wink

But isn't that where you get all your info from!?I don't know him/her personally but from the short period I have followed him/her on Twitter, the info posted has been far more accurate than anything I have read on here. Couldbt give a toss if they are a twat or not!!

completely agree. I've only been following for him about a week and have found his tweets very accurate indeed so far. Also on the twat front, seeing some of the abuse he gets from other twitter users, he seems a decent enough guy to me. Loved his retort to a little shitty Hull reserve team player earlier in the week.

At least it was a single and easy point for information for people who don't have time to dig deeper and find the original breakout.

Thanks for ending that though.

I have no intentions of going to Foxes Talk. But thanks for your concern.

A story will break i.e an offer has been made for a player. Fourth_Official (trying to be clever) will then tweet that he's made contact with the agent and the deal will be sealed soon. They never tweet confirmed dates. The tweets are all 'punts'.

Have a nice day :icon_wink

Never come across him saying that he's spoke to an agent

What an odd interpretation of events!

Not really, fourth official will post some info and soon after Notts will post it up on here.Now for some reason Notts decided to call him a twat, I do not know why as I am not Notts but it seems to me it would be through envy that they seem to post interesting info prior to it being in the public domain.

As has been said numerous times before, players that will be leaving on Bosman free transfers will not be announced prior to the end of their contract so why he has got his knickers in a twist regarding Nugent, again I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
Not really, fourth official will post some info and soon after Notts will post it up on here.Now for some reason Notts decided to call him a twat, I do not know why as I am not Notts but it seems to me it would be through envy that they seem to post interesting info prior to it being in the public domain.

As has been said numerous times before, players that will be leaving on Bosman free transfers will not be announced prior to the end of their contract so why he has got his knickers in a twist regarding Nugent, again I'm not so sure.

I believe I have quoted Fourth_Official twice. Your post suggests it's 'every' piece of information.

I don't have my knickers in a twist about anything. There have been ENDLESS players announced by other clubs who are bosman free transfers, although their contract will not become active until 1st July.

Last edited:
At least it was a single and easy point for information for people who don't have time to dig deeper and find the original breakout.

Thanks for ending that though.

I'm not sure who this was aimed at, but my tweets to Fourth_Official were not in anyway as bad as others who have verbally abused him. You're free to look at my tweets to them. @ohmy6od2

completely agree. I've only been following for him about a week and have found his tweets very accurate indeed so far. Also on the twat front, seeing some of the abuse he gets from other twitter users, he seems a decent enough guy to me. Loved his retort to a little shitty Hull reserve team player earlier in the week.

That's because it's not new news. For instance they tweeted last night that Houghton was set to become Brum's new manager. That was already common knowledge on several major sites i.e BBC, Sky Sports etc. They followed that up with a tweet this afternoon confirming his appointment a good 20 mins after it was on every major football website in the UK.

Fourth_Official's tweets may well float your boat. That doesn't mean they have to float mine!

Last edited:

but that's Notts point, they are all already in the public domain when he(fourth official) posts them

That's because it's not new news. For instance they tweeted last night that Houghton was set to become Brum's new manager. That was already common knowledge on several major sites i.e BBC, Sky Sports etc. They followed that up with a tweet this afternoon confirming his appointment a good 20 mins after it was on every major football website in the UK.

Fourth_Official's tweets may well float your boat. That doesn't mean they have to float mine!

It is news. It may not be breaking news but it is news nonetheless. I haven't managed to find a lot of his tweets being reported on many of the established websites.

He may not float your boat and that's fair enough but it doesn't make him a twat either. Unless there's another reason you dislike him so much, it makes you look more of the twat than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669