Leeds accept Schmeichel offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

It is news. It may not be breaking news but it is news nonetheless. I haven't managed to find a lot of his tweets being reported on many of the established websites.

He may not float your boat and that's fair enough but it doesn't make him a twat either. Unless there's another reason you dislike him so much, it makes you look more of the twat than him.

Ok.

Matt_B

he's also getting in an arse at first4lcfc for questioning him, doesn't like anyone suggesting he may not be the first for news it seems.

Nottingham Fox

he's also getting in an arse at first4lcfc for questioning him, doesn't like anyone suggesting he may not be the first for news it seems.

Fourth_Official has just tweeted that Westwood and Larsson now conirmed at Sunderland as they said a few days ago.

Well excuse me for stating the bleeding obvious, but Westwood has been going Sunderland for weeks, not days. As for Larsson he was heavily linked at least a week ago on several sites and in several papers.

Matt_B

Fourth_Official has just tweeted that Westwood and Larsson now conirmed at Sunderland as they said a few days ago.

Well excuse me for stating the bleeding obvious, but Westwood has been going Sunderland for weeks, not days. As for Larsson he was heavily linked at least a week ago on several sites and in several papers.

it is quite ridiculous

drummindefender

I trust Nottingham fox insider of the year over that fourth official twat anyday. He broke the pearson to burnley story remember

Mawsley

Twitter has to be the single biggest pile of bollocks I've ever come across.

And I've come across many bollocks.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
What an odd interpretation of events!

Not really, fourth official will post some info and soon after Notts will post it up on here.Now for some reason Notts decided to call him a twat, I do not know why as I am not Notts but it seems to me it would be through envy that they seem to post interesting info prior to it being in the public domain.

As has been said numerous times before, players that will be leaving on Bosman free transfers will not be announced prior to the end of their contract so why he has got his knickers in a twist regarding Nugent, again I'm not so sure.

Yes, really. There are all sorts of sources for information and fourth official does no more and no less than others who simply gather in the information, most of which has already appeared elsewhere, and regurgitate it. His scatter-gun approach means that sooner or later he is going to get something right - but even the Daily Mirror can manage to do that.

Why you would imagine that signing of 'Bosman frees' has to wait until the start of July is anybody's guess. If you read more widely, you would know that you are talking bollocks and perhaps you too would question the fact that moves that fourth official labels as certainties are no more than unfounded rumours - it appears to me that NF did nothing more than point this out to him.

city-faithful

I've heard it rumoured that we're doubling KS's wages to bring him here. Barry Svenisson likes to pay this lad highly, it seems, he was on around 14k at Notts County if I remember rightly?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I've heard it rumoured that we're doubling KS's wages to bring him here. Barry Svenisson likes to pay this lad highly, it seems, he was on around 14k at Notts County if I remember rightly?

If we were doubling his wages I doubt if he would be wasting so much of his time moaning about Leeds kicking him out.

gregs_y2k

I think I remember reading that he was 10K a week when he agreed to cancel his contract. Could be wrong but it was huge for a league 2 team anyway.

gregs_y2k

Yes, really. There are all sorts of sources for information and fourth official does no more and no less than others who simply gather in the information, most of which has already appeared elsewhere, and regurgitate it. His scatter-gun approach means that sooner or later he is going to get something right - but even the Daily Mirror can manage to do that.

Why you would imagine that signing of 'Bosman frees' has to wait until the start of July is anybody's guess. If you read more widely, you would know that you are talking bollocks and perhaps you too would question the fact that moves that fourth official labels as certainties are no more than unfounded rumours - it appears to me that NF did nothing more than point this out to him.

There's nothing wrong with that though, I quite like having the ability to receive transfer news, rumours and updates without having to trawl through sites and search for them. I don't know why people want to shoot someone down for providing a FREE news service.

I think some people on here are a bit annoyed that since Fourth Official was mentioned on here just over a week ago a number of users have started following him and therefore somewhat devaluing these so called club insiders on here because they now get their info on twitter either quicker or at the same time as they find it on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669