Post Match Leicester 0 Arsenal 1

Not good enough really.

We are still in big trouble. 3 points off bottom 3.

Southampton game is absolutely enormous.

2 shots in the entire ****ing game. Arsenal didn't do much but that was still enough. We have literally zero creativity without Maddison.

We’ve quickly had the air come out of the balloon after a couple of good performances.

Willing to draw a line under it considering the opposition. But **** me we better get ourselves sorted out for the next 5. Club defining set of fixtures ahead.

Most predicting we would be thrashed, we go defensive and now they moan we weren’t creative enough… people just like to moan.

Nobody would have expected to win this, next week is the big game… we go again.

It’s sad watching Jamie Vardy now.

No complaints with the tactics. Going defensive was the right approach. Had we got a 0-0 nobody would be complaining (apart from the ones who blame Rodgers for everything).

But to bring on a striker and not go with two-up front when we need a goal? That I do have complaints about.

But I feel very confident that we can beat Southampton.

oh, and Dewsbury-Hall was crap!

We defended very well indeed for the most part. Souttar, Castagne and Ndidi should all have done better than they did for the goal but we were pretty solid defensively throughout.

Our major, major problem was the lack of options in the center of the pitch. Time and time and time again, Tete and Barnes were looking for help or for runners and got none. Praet was completely hopeless and offered next to nothing, Ndidi was busy defending (and he had a decent game today doing what he does best in breaking up play) and KDH was too slow in offering himself or finding space. He also kept drifting in too close to Barnes, leaving a gaping hole in the middle.

We were much better when Tielemans and Vardy came on. At least we tried to move the ball forward and tried to win it high up the pitch. Vardy should have started that game along side Nacho.

I'm seeing this as another free hit. We were always going to be too fragile to get points from these last two games. However, I will say this; if Maddison plays in that game I'm convinced we get something out of it.

Looking forward to hearing how our inability to create a goalscoring chance was all Ward's fault.

It’s sad watching Jamie Vardy now.

No complaints with the tactics. Going defensive was the right approach. Had we got a 0-0 nobody would be complaining (apart from the ones who blame Rodgers for everything).

But to bring on a striker and not go with two-up front when we need a goal? That I do have complaints about.

But I feel very confident that we can beat Southampton.

oh, and Dewsbury-Hall was crap!
He was far, far more effective than Nacho. The truth is, they were both on a hiding to nothing, the poor bastards. They should have been up top together.

Never expected to get anything from the game but a bit disappointing that we didn't create pretty much anything.

Nacho didn't have his best game but he was getting involved and causing their defenders a bit of a battle.

As soon as he and Tete came off though we had no chance as Vardy and Daka were hopeless.

We'll see a completely different approach for our next games - no need to panic yet but we do need to pick up some wins ASAP now.

We defended very well indeed for the most part. Souttar, Castagne and Ndidi should all have done better than they did for the goal but we were pretty solid defensively throughout.

Our major, major problem was the lack of options in the center of the pitch. Time and time and time again, Tete and Barnes were looking for help or for runners and got none. Praet was completely hopeless and offered next to nothing, Ndidi was busy defending (and he had a decent game today doing what he does best in breaking up play) and KDH was too slow in offering himself or finding space. He also kept drifting in too close to Barnes, leaving a gaping hole in the middle.

We were much better when Tielemans and Vardy came on. At least we tried to move the ball forward and tried to win it high up the pitch. Vardy should have started that game along side Nacho.

I'm seeing this as another free hit. We were always going to be too fragile to get points from these last two games. However, I will say this; if Maddison plays in that game I'm convinced we get something out of it.

Looking forward to hearing how our inability to create a goalscoring chance was all Ward's fault.
In the game I saw, Tielemans and in particular Vardy were anonymous.

Your last sentence made me laugh though.

That was depressing. Yeah we defended quite well but **** me, I’ve come away from that freezing my bollocks off feeling like I didn’t actually watch a game of football.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563