Post Match Leicester 0 Arsenal 1

And if tete-a-tete had gone in with his right leg instead of his favoured left he probably could have scored.
If you were being super kind to Tete you could ask how the **** he was supposed to anticipate Barnes crossing the ball and not shitting his pants and passing it backwards….

But I don’t feel like being super kind to him because he was generally awful.

Remember back in the day when losing at home with minutes left and the manager had the bollocks and intelligence to wack his big defenders up top and launch it to them.

Cant do that these days because of ego.

Arsenal and every other PL team wouldn't know what the **** to do.

Football is so obvious and boring these days.

If you were being super kind to Tete you could ask how the **** he was supposed to anticipate Barnes crossing the ball and not shitting his pants and passing it backwards….

But I don’t feel like being super kind to him because he was generally awful.
Tete is the next winger that we end up watching do a decent job somewhere else. It's all about a team that is dysfunctional

Remember back in the day when losing at home with minutes left and the manager had the bollocks and intelligence to wack his big defenders up top and launch it to them.

Bang on the money. Farcical.

Yep.

FFS even Cruyff's Barca used to do it in the last 15 mins.

It's a ****ing youtube style conspiracy to make sure that all teams only ever play one way. Despite the fact that only a handful have the players capable of doing it regularly.

I watched ****ing Middlesbrough try that play-out-from-the-back shite the other week & almost concede a comedy goal as a result. I've seen Spain tippy tappity pass their way out of 2 world cups in a row. Just because they won stuff playing that way over a decade ago. ****ing stupid.

I reckon anyone who tried something different would at least get half a season where they'd threaten the top 6, no matter who they were.

Yep.

FFS even Cruyff's Barca used to do it in the last 15 mins.

It's a ****ing youtube style conspiracy to make sure that all teams only ever play one way. Despite the fact that only a handful have the players capable of doing it regularly.

I watched ****ing Middlesbrough try that play-out-from-the-back shite the other week & almost concede a comedy goal as a result. I've seen Spain tippy tappity pass their way out of 2 world cups in a row. Just because they won stuff playing that way over a decade ago. ****ing stupid.

I reckon anyone who tried something different would at least get half a season where they'd threaten the top 6, no matter who they were.
Made even more bizarre that we definitively proved that there was a different.

Instead of clubs leaning into what we did in 16, they’ve done the opposite. Including us.

Made even more bizarre that we definitively proved that there was a different.

Instead of clubs leaning into what we did in 16, they’ve done the opposite. Including us.
Yep. Thats the worst part of it. But it's obvious why.

Who was it now, who arrived in the PL in...lets see now...oh yes, 2016.

His name is on the tip of my tongue...

It really is. Yet it's akin to other damaging addictions. You'll carry on watching it like the of us. There are only a handful of things that can free us junkies from this insidious grip and none of them are particularly nice.

The best of the bunch would be the football eats itself completely and one day simply shits itself out of its own arse. It's definitely started along that process although it's a tremendously gristly piece of meat (a bit like the infamous Fulton Foods' Thick **** from back in the day) so will take some chewing and even then will be very hard to swallow,and even harder to digest.

Other options include a viable distraction (alack, just a sidestep to another drug), therapy, incapacity, and death. Therapy might be worth looking into then.

It really is. Yet it's akin to other damaging addictions. You'll carry on watching it like the of us. There are only a handful of things that can free us junkies from this insidious grip and none of them are particularly nice.

The best of the bunch would be the football eats itself completely and one day simply shits itself out of its own arse. It's definitely started along that process although it's a tremendously gristly piece of meat (a bit like the infamous Fulton Foods' Thick **** from back in the day) so will take some chewing and even then will be very hard to swallow,and even harder to digest.

Other options include a viable distraction (alack, just a sidestep to another drug), therapy, incapacity, and death. Therapy might be worth looking into then.
Football.
Decent Music.

Similar in many ways.
We grew up in great days - decent-ish football, decent music all around. We took it all for granted.

These days, there is worthwhile football/music but The Big World football/music is sub-standard, ruined by money, corporations, people that don't care at all about the actual product.

You can still find better things (football/music), with a better attitude, but you have to look harder and realise that the best days are behind us.

Mind you, they were probably saying the same thing 40 years ago.

This was just my third Leicester match of the season, although I've seen many more on TV.

I can't add much that hasn't already been said and the lack of any flowing football was noticeable. My dad claimed Barned was back to his best but I pointed out that if that was the case, he'd be delivering balls and taking players on. Instead, he was stopping, looking around the passing it to Dewsbury-Hall.

I remember about three occasions where Dewsbury-Hall won the ball in our half then ran forward quite far. Sadly, each time, the pass was too late or to the wrong player. If he can improve on that part of his game it could be very effective.

This was just my third Leicester match of the season, although I've seen many more on TV.

I can't add much that hasn't already been said and the lack of any flowing football was noticeable. My dad claimed Barned was back to his best but I pointed out that if that was the case, he'd be delivering balls and taking players on. Instead, he was stopping, looking around the passing it to Dewsbury-Hall.

I remember about three occasions where Dewsbury-Hall won the ball in our half then ran forward quite far. Sadly, each time, the pass was too late or to the wrong player. If he can improve on that part of his game it could be very effective.
Barnes wasn't any better or any worse than anyone else. I feel like a lot of people have been on his back this season. He's had some shite games, don't get me wrong but he's also been one of our better players fornl the most part. The problem is that without Maddison, he doesn't take any risks or look to try anything different. I just don't know if that is down to him being naive or how he and the rest of the team are being coached.

I suspect the latter.

Barnes wasn't any better or any worse than anyone else. I feel like a lot of people have been on his back this season. He's had some shite games, don't get me wrong but he's also been one of our better players fornl the most part. The problem is that without Maddison, he doesn't take any risks or look to try anything different. I just don't know if that is down to him being naive or how he and the rest of the team are being coached.

I suspect the latter.

Oh yeah, I'm not wanting to single him out. It's just that it's so noticeable when an attacking player is not playing at his best and not playing with the belief you know he sometimes has.

It's definitely the case that having Maddison in the team inspires other players.

But Miles, Homey doesn't believe in it but still happily go with it. Talk about dimwitted. xG is just another emblem of modern football and it's downright shitness. Those who even suggest it as evidence for a dismissal are as broken as the game itself.

But Miles, Homey doesn't believe in it but still happily go with it. Talk about dimwitted. xG is just another emblem of modern football and it's downright shitness. Those who even suggest it as evidence for a dismissal are as broken as the game itself.
Count me as one of the broken men, then.

I like XG.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564