Post Match Leicester 0 Aston Villa 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
missing ndidi, pereira, soyuncu, maddison, vardy. Just the quarter billion quids worth of our 5 best players. Take fabinho, trent, van dijk, Firmino, Mane out of liverpool team and see what happens.

castagne, fofana, evans, praet looked decent. rest struggled.

need vardy back and for under, maddison, barnes to click.

Agree that Fofana was a solitary bright spark today.

I’m still chuckling to myself about Slim, bless him. He’d make Steve Howard look positively balletic by comparison. His first few touches looked as if he’d never seen a ****ing football before, let alone kicked one.

I mean, ****ing hell, what a load of shit that was

They were bang average, and we were just shit

**** me, bringing on Slimani and Choudhury FFS - what brilliant thinking was behind that Brendan, I just can’t ****ing wait to hear your brilliant tactical analysis of that, you complete twat.

If Mendy wasn’t injured then that’s bordering on a sacking offence alone. ****ing idiot decision

Justin fumbles around hopelessly again at left back, so out of his depth there it’s genuinely painful to watch

Perez ****s around hopelessly doing **** all for the whole of the ****ing game. How the **** is this actually happening FFS ?

Absolutely ****ing hopeless

No Wilf, no Vardy, no result. Same as it ever was.

That said, the tactical changes were genuinely dreadful and not for the first time Rodgers changes hurt the side.

The fact that He had 3 substitutes and we ended with Perez, Slimani and Hamza on the pitch and Under on the bench. It’s dreadful management.

It's not just about converting the chances we did/didn't have - we may have actually created some if Vardy was playing.
Vardy doesn't get involved in our build up so I doubt we would have created anything extra except maybe one of the long punts being turned into something

Agree that Fofana was a solitary bright spark today.

I’m still chuckling to myself about Slim, bless him. He’d make Steve Howard look positively balletic by comparison. His first few touches looked as if he’d never seen a ****ing football before, let alone kicked one.
He always looks so happy to be here too. Hopefully we see more of him....he's like the Anti-Nuge

He always looks so happy to be here too. Hopefully we see more of him....he's like the Anti-Nuge
You don’t want your roll of the dice to grab a goal looking like he’s just woken up from a long nap.

Judging that every time we have an injury these days it seems to have our player out for far far too long, will Vardy be back this year?

Choudhury has never and will never be good enough to play 30 secs of Premier League football. This is not a reactionary post based on him giving Barkley the freedom of Leicester today. This is based on the sum total of all his performances for us. He’s not good enough to even be considered third-choice. He should never ever play for the first-team again.

I've just spied that back in 2016 i was at a champions league game. Mad that when you think we've just tried and failed to get a point against villa.

No Wilf, no Vardy, no result. Same as it ever was.

That said, the tactical changes were genuinely dreadful and not for the first time Rodgers changes hurt the side.

The fact that He had 3 substitutes and we ended with Perez, Slimani and Hamza on the pitch and Under on the bench. It’s dreadful management.
Spot on.

Choudhury has never and will never be good enough to play 30 secs of Premier League football. This is not a reactionary post based on him giving Barkley the freedom of Leicester today. This is based on the sum total of all his performances for us. He’s not good enough to even be considered third-choice. He should never ever play for the first-team again.
I agree. He is a headless chicken and a bomb scare.

BR:

"Didn't deserve that, we were better than them first half"

"Second half, basketball and we didn't want that but disappointing finish"

For the goal "for some reason we tried to press and the positioning wasn't so good so we can learn from that"

"Mendy was fine and the change was to add more energy"

"Couldn't find the quality to make the difference"

On Fofana "He was outstanding, he's got huge potential with his anticipation and jumping and was composed on the ball"

"Vardy will miss EL match but hopes to be available for Arsenal"

"Soyuncu serious and will be about 3 months out"

New five year deal on Monday then.

Squad rotation might be our downfall this year.

Despite what a great man manager I am led to believe he is, Brenda does not got good history of stopping confidence drain out of a team.

I think serious questions have to be asked about what we do to these players in training. Far too many injuries and long term ones too.

BR:

"Didn't deserve that, we were better than them first half"

"Second half, basketball and we didn't want that but disappointing finish"

For the goal "for some reason we tried to press and the positioning wasn't so good so we can learn from that"

"Mendy was fine and the change was to add more energy"

"Couldn't find the quality to make the difference"

On Fofana "He was outstanding, he's got huge potential with his anticipation and jumping and was composed on the ball"

"Vardy will miss EL match but hopes to be available for Arsenal"

"Soyuncu serious and will be about 3 months out"

Didn't deserve that.....**** sake. The only fair result was a Villa win. There's protecting your players and there's coming out with absolute bollocks. If he genuinely believes we were unlucky then we're ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566