Leicester 0 Derby 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an anti climax ! Was it a local derby ? You could have fooled me. No passion ,no crunching tackles just a sterile boring drab occassion with neither team showing any desire to win the game. What load of old shite !!!!!

Last edited:
They've only been there since this season(and near to where our STs are)

I doubt they are there for the same reason as me though, think Oaks is a bit too old for them!

True and the daughter is possibly at bit young although she had grown up a bit since I used to go regularly in the supporters section at Filbert Street(One thing I really miss about being at The Walkers)

I was trying to explain this to my dad yesterday. They didn't play with any out and out winger, they had four in the middle. If we had played 2 in the middle and 2 winger, instead of 3+1 as we did, then we would have lost a lot more possesion in the middle of the park, which is where we did most of our playing yesterday.

We could easily have played 2 in the middle and 2 wingers.
Their ability to make an accurate pass was woeful. Regaining possession was easier than taking sweets off a baby. Even Savage had the ball taken from his feet several times. I was disappointed that Pearson must seen how crap their midfield was, but did not start the second half with 2 wingers. Even Dyer and Adams.

Slightly disappointing performance...but seriously..How F**king Sh*t are Derby...?!

I thought they were appauling, the fact we coudn't break down their sterile tactics left me somewhat bemused but as has been mentioned, move onto the Palace game.

Last edited:
How impressive was Andy King yesterday,tracking back,tackling,trying to get forward.

I have never really been a fan of his,even with all his goals last season,but this lad yesterday,looked like he is getting better and we might just have ourselves a very good midfielder in time.

Poor game,mind you when the team sheet was read out,i prity much expected it.

I would agree that Kingy looked impressive, for me it seemed like if anyone was going to make that crucial pass it would have been him...

I am ready to apologise if I'm wrong but I thought it was short free kick from oakley to king just outside the D. King then shot wide.

It's me who is going to have to apologise. I've just watched the replay on the BBC site and it is quite clearly King (even though the commentator says it is Wellens!)

Again from the video it can be seen that the net support was hit three times - an earlier attempt by Wellens and one in the second half from Dyer, although these two efforts were not nearly as close as King's.

Which is the best we have been for a few years now!

I know if it's a big if but if we start scoring goals and putting a few away then the only way is up. We've only lost two games in the league. We're tough to beat so it's up the other end which is a slight cause for concern. If we're able to get that sorted then I see no problem with getting a place in the play-offs at the end of the season.

hmmmm sounds like we missed a good game - not!!! although we had set out to go to the game the m18 was shut so we couldnt even get on the m1 as a 42yr old bloke from notts was hit by 2 vehicles including a lorry on the hard shoulder of the m18 early saturday morning and the road was shut for 8hrs!!!!! we were sat in traffic for 3hrs and didnt move til 3.45. does it really take them 8hrs to do their investigations???!!

hmmmm sounds like we missed a good game - not!!! although we had set out to go to the game the m18 was shut so we couldnt even get on the m1 as a 42yr old bloke from notts was hit by 2 vehicles including a lorry on the hard shoulder of the m18 early saturday morning and the road was shut for 8hrs!!!!! we were sat in traffic for 3hrs and didnt move til 3.45. does it really take them 8hrs to do their investigations???!!

No, but it takes a long time to sweep up the body parts!

It's me who is going to have to apologise. I've just watched the replay on the BBC site and it is quite clearly King (even though the commentator says it is Wellens!)

Again from the video it can be seen that the net support was hit three times - an earlier attempt by Wellens and one in the second half from Dyer, although these two efforts were not nearly as close as King's.

:icon_bigg

That will be the same commentator who said Waghorn put the ball in the net later on when it was Oakley.

:icon_bigg

That will be the same commentator who said Waghorn put the ball in the net later on when it was Oakley.

Well no - when it gets to that bit, he gets it correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566