Post Match Leicester 0 Leeds 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 of the last 9 games we haven't scored in now. I would blame the strikers, but I honestly think it's midfield, it just doesn't create anything.

Spot on.

Unfortunately despite buying a whole load of midfielders, the midfield has no balance and limited creativity. Hopefully this can be rectified in January; although it may be too late by then for this season.

Sounds like the same incident that the Leeds commentators mentioned. It definitely didn't come up on the BBC minute-by-minute and, as already mentioned, it not even now being reported by them or Sky.

lcfc.com only mentions four bookings too - I presume these are Konchesky, Bamba, Danns and Beckford.

Glad to here the Leeds commentators remember it at least, as I thought my memory was playing tricks, but I'm sure I can remember Wellens cynically pulling back a player about to break in the first half and the referee showing a yellow card to him.

Spot on.

Unfortunately despite buying a whole load of midfielders, the midfield has no balance and limited creativity. Hopefully this can be rectified in January; although it may be too late by then for this season.

We need to sign Ben Marshall from Stoke until the end of the season. I was amazed that they loaned him to Sheff W until January, he's far better than League One level. He can play on either wing or behind the striker(s). He's quick, can take players on and deliver good crosses.

He's on the list I just emailed to Nigel Pearson.

Absolute dull uninspiring cobblers

Midfield four atrocious. Howard embarrassing

Created nothing all game

Hopeless shite

Glad to here the Leeds commentators remember it at least, as I thought my memory was playing tricks, but I'm sure I can remember Wellens cynically pulling back a player about to break in the first half and the referee showing a yellow card to him.

He definitely did for this incident. Stringer also mentioned it post-match. I was incensed because their players did the same thing all game and got nothing.

He did and it looked like he bounced the ball on the ref's head before walking away laughing. I'm certain the ref pulled out a card and there seemed to be some good natured banter.

Their on the stare, write they're.

I got what you were saying boc, don't worry.

Last edited:
We need to sign Ben Marshall from Stoke until the end of the season. I was amazed that they loaned him to Sheff W until January, he's far better than League One level. He can play on either wing or behind the striker(s). He's quick, can take players on and deliver good crosses.

He's on the list I just emailed to Nigel Pearson.

You're not supposed to tell us who's on the list... you've spoilt it now :(

The best part of that game was watching the feathers fall on people's heads as the Falcon ripped the crap out of a pigeon in the rafters! :icon_lol:

Above me in the West Stand it looked like it had caught a mouse or small bird when it flew over. The best part for me was the helicopter delivering the ball - that always gets to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669