Post Match Leicester 0 Manchester United 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it really difficult at the moment, because I think he's made/making mistakes... But then you look at stuff like this, and I'm like he's not wrong is he?

The overwhelming view on here seems to be he's trying to pass the buck to the board and make excuses.

But he isn't wrong...

Our squad has undoubtedly got worse this summer, and I don't think Rodgers is to blame for that?

Our squad has undoubtedly got worse this summer, and I don't think Rodgers is to blame for that?
It depends whether you blame him for hiring Congerton I guess. Or blame him for the timid approach to Europe last season, something that has repeatedly come up through this career.

Remove those two factors and we may have recruited better players over this last year or so. He has a player in Vestergaard that he apparently hand picked who has vanished off the face of the earth.

There is a way to make this squad work, he isn’t doing it. He’s looking for excuses and when you’re as well laid as him it doesn’t sit well.

There is a way to make this squad work, he isn’t doing it. He’s looking for excuses and when you’re as well laid as him, it doesn’t sit well.
Not something I like to think about tbh.

Can anyone verify this?

I find it really difficult at the moment, because I think he's made/making mistakes... But then you look at stuff like this, and I'm like he's not wrong is he?

The overwhelming view on here seems to be he's trying to pass the buck to the board and make excuses.

But he isn't wrong...

As I said, he’s not always wrong. But that doesn’t mean, as a manager, a leader at the club, and a highly paid one, that he should be saying these things publicly. And that’s before we mention he never takes responsibility for his role in it..

Easiest game those Manc ****s will have all season - we didn’t lay a ****ing finger on them

So many dreadful performances it’s probably unfair to pick anyone out but I’m going to anyway - step forward James Justin and KDH. Absolutely ****ing atrocious, the pair of them. Although, honestly, they were all at it. Flat as a witch’s tit, the lot of ‘em

But the real gripe here is with the lovely Brendan.

I mean, what the actual **** is our game plan? What is it we are trying to do?
Why do our players look knackered after thirty minutes? And when they clearly are ****ed,why aren’t you bringing subs on FFS, we’ve got five of the bastards to use this year, so he waits for seventy odd ****ing minutes and then crowns it by giving Daka about five, when Vardy was pissing around like a complete Twat for the whole game. What the **** is that all about you dozy ****?

Awful, dreadful, clueless twat

I know there are still some that don’t see it, but if we leave this **** in charge for much longer this is a relegation season. Nailed on.

And ManYoo we’re ****ing bang average all over the pitch. A dreadfully dull, insipid team, and we made them look great, and opted to give that **** Fernandes the freedom of the ****ing City FFS. In fact if it hadn’t been for the magnificent Evans we could have shipped about five to the ****ers.

It’s ****ing horrific watching this stuff - and we’ve seen some pretty ****ing horrific stuff before getting to this place

I don’t give a flying **** who is available to bring in, or who is willing to come here, but one thing I do know is that this **** has to go, before it’s too late

People blaming Vardy for not playing well are ****ing stupid.

Watch the ****ing game FFS.

He is completely isolated with no service and he is losing sharpness because of it.
Cobblers. He's a one dimensional, one trick pony. Never moves towards the ball, always away from it. His ball control is lamentable and his passing is pathetic. He just stands around up front in the middle, marked out of the game and impossible for anyone to make a successful pass to him.

He'll get service if he makes runs into space so people have someone to pass to.
Exactly. He doesn't get the service he needs because he doesn't move. No point passing to him as he gets robbed too easily.

I think it will be prolonged until a royal shafting from Forest.
Full circle

Should have been dumped in the trent after the 1st embarrassment and never seen here again.

Easiest game those Manc ****s will have all season - we didn’t lay a ****ing finger on them

So many dreadful performances it’s probably unfair to pick anyone out but I’m going to anyway - step forward James Justin and KDH. Absolutely ****ing atrocious, the pair of them. Although, honestly, they were all at it. Flat as a witch’s tit, the lot of ‘em

But the real gripe here is with the lovely Brendan.

I mean, what the actual **** is our game plan? What is it we are trying to do?
Why do our players look knackered after thirty minutes? And when they clearly are ****ed,why aren’t you bringing subs on FFS, we’ve got five of the bastards to use this year, so he waits for seventy odd ****ing minutes and then crowns it by giving Daka about five, when Vardy was pissing around like a complete Twat for the whole game. What the **** is that all about you dozy ****?

Awful, dreadful, clueless twat

I know there are still some that don’t see it, but if we leave this **** in charge for much longer this is a relegation season. Nailed on.

And ManYoo we’re ****ing bang average all over the pitch. A dreadfully dull, insipid team, and we made them look great, and opted to give that **** Fernandes the freedom of the ****ing City FFS. In fact if it hadn’t been for the magnificent Evans we could have shipped about five to the ****ers.

It’s ****ing horrific watching this stuff - and we’ve seen some pretty ****ing horrific stuff before getting to this place

I don’t give a flying **** who is available to bring in, or who is willing to come here, but one thing I do know is that this **** has to go, before it’s too late
I take issue with some of this to be frank.

I have a friend who is a witch. She has extremely nice tits.

Everything else is pretty much spot on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566