Post Match Leicester 0 West Bromwich Albion 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our 9th season in the Premier League and this is our record after ten matches during those seasons and where we ended up:

1. 9 points = Relegated
2. 11 points = 9th
3. 18 points = 10th
4. 13 points = 10th
5. 17 points = 8th
6. 16 points = 13th
7. 5 points = Relegated
8. 5 points = Relegated
9. 9 points = ?

With the owners flying from Bangkok into EMA and then flying by helicopter to the games, I can't imagine they'll be keen on this. According to RL, they looked decidedly pissed off yesterday. I was angry enough driving five miles so feck knows what a 12,000 mile round trip does for you.

I can't speak for Top, but his ty Dad didn't get where he is today by sitting back and watching someone piss fortunes up the wall.

Pearson has not pissed any fortune up the wall though.

Pearson has not pissed any fortune up the wall though.

No he most certainly hasn't and I'm not saying he should be sacked (Although I am increasingly coming around to the idea that he might not be the man to keep us up/take us forward) but if his tactics and selections are largely responsible for us going down then he will have.

He's nowhere near being sacked IMO BUT if he doesn't quickly understand wheee our strengths and weaknesses are and start playing to them he can't be allowed to plough on forever.

It's amazing what a few wins will do with the table how it is though. Look at Newcastle for example, all it takes is a scruffy win and it all comes flooding back.

I am looking forward to going to Southampton next week, even a point would lift spirits I think!

What surprised me was the length of time that the player took to realise that he had been 'elbowed'.

What surprised me was that he reckoned "his face was still good". Who's he kidding the ugly bastard!

Will be a big blow if he gets a 3 game ban.

He would be my number 1 candidate for keeping Pele quiet on Saturday.

Will be a big blow if he gets a 3 game ban.

He would be my number 1 candidate for keeping Pele quiet on Saturday.

I was convinced that he would be skinned alive in this division with his tendency to jump in, but he looked solid on Saturday.

I was convinced that he would be skinned alive in this division with his tendency to jump in, but he looked solid on Saturday.

Indeed,

In fact it was his ability to position himself and jockey the player so effectively that meant he wasn't diving in to challenged.

Reminded me of Tunchev in the way he read the game on Saturday.

I thought the FA could only jump in if the referee admitted in his report that he was aware of the incident but didn't think it warranted any action on the day?

I thought the FA could only jump in if the referee admitted in his report that he was aware of the incident but didn't think it warranted any action on the day?

Isn't the exact opposite of that? If the ref says he saw it and thought no action was necessary, it will be left like that. If the ref did not see it, it can be dealt with afterwards.

One of us has got to be right!

This random change of team formation isn't doing us any good at all.

You CANNOT play Konchesky & De Laet without proper cover on the wings.

Neither are good enough to hold their own against 2 men.

It was a doomed selection.

You strip away the confidence and we become a very poor side.

But neither of these things contributed to our result?

Konchesky was solid at the beginning of the season, in the last game it was like his colleagues wanted him to look like a twat in how they were playing him into danger.

There is no point in RDL if he isn't going to exploit that space behind the fullback when it appears, which it did on numerous occasions on Saturday. I would rather we have someone defensively sound it we are not using his attacking ability.

Isn't the exact opposite of that? If the ref says he saw it and thought no action was necessary, it will be left like that. If the ref did not see it, it can be dealt with afterwards.

One of us has got to be right!

I thought this.

This reminds me off two season ago when it all went tits up after an excellent start. Something has happened at the club that has switched off the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566