Post Match Leicester 1 Leeds 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Whitlow?

So some people don't want to play a winger at left back but would happily play a striker there?

Despite only scraping a draw, did we actually play well say compared to the Ipswich match?

Really disappointing performances recently and need to turn round form quickly. No secret that we're lacking in central midfield.

Ugh! Please no mention of that fascist twat bottlejob Di Canio. Has far more money than any other team around him, wastes most of it, then pulls a mardy and walks the second the chairman decides its maybe not the best idea to keep giving him all that money.

It would be like Erikkson all over again, except at least Sven was a likeable person, whereas Di Canio is the single most detestable individual in the game. I would take absolutely anyone as our manager over him, even someone obviously shit like Dowie. No matter how well Di Canio could do, I just could never bring myself to like him or his team.

So some people don't want to play a winger at left back but would happily play a striker there?

Because Schlupp looked good there earlier in the season. Personally I thought he looked much better at left back then he ever has up front. I've still yet to see him look like he's up to Championship level yet as a striker though he obviously has potential, yet at left back he looked more than capable.

A defender on the bench. But let's bring on a feckin' lightweight midfielder who couldn't defend to save his life, to play behind another lightweight midfielder who provides no covering defensive support whatsoever

Stupidest decision I've seen for quite some time. We got lucky

The job he did at Swindon was extremely impressive.

With the dollar he had, anyone could have done that job. Something like 60 odd players used. He's also a racist ****.

Everyone is moaning about the lack of depth...I would say Pearson tried to get some depth and he also now has a wage & transfer budget he must think through. He's tried to get rid of Gallagher, Danns and Beckford in order to give some room but the wages they are on just makes them difficult to sell.

That 95 minutes can not be defended. We could go in circles about the manager but the lack of tactics to counterattack a pressing Leeds was non-existent and the desire and bottle from the players wasn't there.

Some of the passing was directless and leading to blind alleys. Wood barely jumped for a ball. Kane had the look of loanee who couldn't care after 60 minutes. De Laet and Knockaert were over-trying to the point they were playing total dogbob. Keane was befitting as the goalscorer as alongside Schmeichel and Morgan they were the only three urgently playing.

Probably because the winger in question has the complete opposite natural attributes to make a full back and has never played for us there before but the striker, he does have all the natural attributes for a full back and has played there for us before and done exceptionally well playing some of his best games for us there whilst looking very promising for the future.

But yeah, Dyer seems like a much more reasoned decision.

With the dollar he had, anyone could have done that job. Something like 60 odd players used. He's also a racist ****.

A bit more than a racist ****. The bloke is an all out unapologetic fascist. Even has a tattoo proclaiming his admiration of Mussolini.

Last edited:
A bit more than a racist ****. The bloke is an all out unapologetic fascist. Even has a tattoo proclaiming his admiration of Mussolini.

So the one person who would scare the shit out of Stringer more than Pearson..........gerrimin

They had "Vinny" on RL again after the game!

The bloke drives me up the wall! He drivels on in a monotone voice about how bad we are and how NP should be sacked and that our season is over.

Where was he after Blackburn? He didn't call in then did he!

Are you sure it isn't just Lako?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570