Post Match Leicester 1 Spartak Moscow 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you pan back a bit further there were at least a couple more

And people wonder why everyone is angry…..

Lads, look at their goal again. We’ve got about 14 defenders in the box, an absolute sea of blue shirts, and inexplicably Moses is on dry land two nautical miles from anyone. There’s an Exodus joke here that I can’t be arsed to assemble but this is easily the worst piece of defending we’ve seen this season.

View attachment 16444
The picture doesn’t identify the worst culprits here. No one followed Moses’ run into the box. Soumaré or Tielemans should have done so. Soumaré just stopped so I’d say he was worst.

Absolutely pathetic

That is **** all to do with injuries. It actually strikes me that some of them just can't be ****ed.

BR isn't proving himself the amazing man manager atm.

I was a bit surprised Top was there last night. He missed the anniversary game and the Arsenal one but came for the Europa League.

With an international break imminent, maybe he's here to talk stadium development?

You should try actually being there in person (not in an elitist comment way)

It's mind-numbingly boring. The style of football has turned the place into a ****ing morgue.

You can just tell that the season ticket holders are seeing attendance as a chore.

Stale football and stale, bored, passionless long term season ticket holders is making it quite shit.
The atmosphere sounded flat not surprising as there was nothing to get anyone excited.

Pitiful defending for their goal yesterday. One man amongst a sea of blue shirts.

A new low in a string of defending shatsterclasses this year...

Moscow were probably the worst side we've faced yet as well. They needed a win even more than we did and yet were quite happy to sit back in a backs to the wall fashion and play for a point. No doubt influenced by the 4-2 reverse at their place...

Pitiful defending for their goal yesterday. One man amongst a sea of blue shirts.

A new low in a string of defending shatsterclasses this year...

Moscow were probably the worst side we've faced yet as well. They needed a win even more than we did and yet were quite happy to sit back in a backs to the wall fashion and play for a point. No doubt influenced by the 4-2 reverse at their place...
4-3

It could have been worse. BR confirmed that Vestergaard would have played if he hadn't gone down with the same bug as Maddison and Barnes.
That wouldn't have been worse. Soyuncu has been dreadful all season.

The same maybe, but not worse.

Seems Rodgers was as bored as we were - this text from a mate who was at the game:-

“ Rogers spent most of game looking at his phone. Kept taking it out pocket, sending message or reading something then back in pocket. Kept watching him do it entire game ”

Seems Rodgers was as bored as we were - this text from a mate who was at the game:-

“ Rogers spent most of game looking at his phone. Kept taking it out pocket, sending message or reading something then back in pocket. Kept watching him do it entire game ”
Some Leeds supporters seem to think that we will be missing a manager on Sunday because Ted is on his way out, seems a bit unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566