Post Match Leicester 1 Watford 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really is a tosser of the highest order along with Goodman.

Matty James has turned out to be a real gem when on form. He said in his post match interview that he was lacking confidence at the start of the season after 2 very bad seasons (Preston?).

At one point he won 3 headers in a row one after the other whilst battling two Watford players each side and I think that summed up his performance. Say what you want about NP but his recruitment has always been his best talent and this guy's only 21!

Last edited:
Matty James has turned out to be a real gem when on form. He said in his post match interview that he was lacking confidence at the start of the season after 2 very bad seasons (Preston?).

At one point he won 3 headers in a row one after the other whilst battling two Watford players each side and I think that summed up his performance. Say what you want about NP but his recruitment has always been his best talent and this guy's only 21!

That would include Vardy and Waghorn would it?

In all seriousness Lake how would you play it?

To be honest I'm not sure, I say we just counter attack the **** out of them.

That would also be my team talk.

Last edited:
Difficult one though Lako as their game is based around counter attacking.

If they have to go for it and be more aggressive then i guess you are right.

I can't see it being goal less though, can you?

Difficult one though Lako as their game is based around counter attacking.

If they have to go for it and be more aggressive then i guess you are right.

I can't see it being goal less though, can you?

I think they will have to do something different than rely on counter attacking on Sunday. Certainly wont be goal less, we will hit them in the 93rd on the counter ;)

Matty James has turned out to be a real gem when on form. He said in his post match interview ......

I couldn't, you know, concentrate on what he was, you know, saying, because, you know, of his constant, you know, use of the absurd, you know, "you know".

Two minute interview and Matty "You Know" James must have used that phrase at least 30 times.

I thought James came over very well in his interview.

Apart from, you know, so did I!

You know, that drove me you know mad too.
He needs some media training.

Was the peregrine flying around again? It didn't come close enough to me to see what it was.

I couldn't, you know, concentrate on what he was, you know, saying, because, you know, of his constant, you know, use of the absurd, you know, "you know".

Two minute interview and Matty "You Know" James must have used that phrase at least 30 times.

Wow, obviously you guys obviously need to listen obviously to interviews with Leicester boxer Rendell Munroe, obviously. Obviously if you did then you obviously would not obviously have any issue obviously with Matty James obviously saying 'you know' obviously just a few times in his interview obviously.

Obviously some of our fans are such dicks they still need to moan after a victory that few predicted.

Give me a team full of Fr. Jack Hacketts. As long as they win i couldn't give a feck what they sound like after.

Obviously some of our fans are such dicks they still need to moan after a victory that few predicted.

Give me a team full of Fr. Jack Hacketts. As long as they win i couldn't give a feck what they sound like after.

Well said, that man. :038:

Obviously, you know....

Wow, obviously you guys obviously need to listen obviously to interviews with Leicester boxer Rendell Munroe, obviously. Obviously if you did then you obviously would not obviously have any issue obviously with Matty James obviously saying 'you know' obviously just a few times in his interview obviously.
This is true, which I find bizarre because he never does that in normal conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566