Post Match Leicester 2 - 0 Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
de gustibus non est disputandum

View him as a long term purchase, I can imagine him being a brilliant strike partner to have. Superb assist today
I have a feeling Vardy and Nugent are going to be an excellent pairing up front, their styles seem to complement each other's very well. Vardy has made the step up ( so far ) pretty well.

Noticed how two or three of the Pearson out crew have stopped posting.

That's because they've either gone on loan to Huddersfield and Ipswich, or are too busy creating some new useless application, to spend time posting on here any more.

I have a feeling Vardy and Nugent are going to be an excellent pairing up front, their styles seem to complement each other's very well. Vardy has made the step up ( so far ) pretty well.

I have to disagree, Vardy was terrible in his general play on Saturday (great ball for Nuge granted) He is for some strange reason unable to actually shoot when placed in such a great position he would find it hard to miss, for some reason though he chose to square the ball to a team mate who is in a worse position than he is.

He was very frustrating on Saturday and carrying a striker who wont shoot will not serve us well going forward, however we have made sure that we have absolutely nobody in the squad able to replace him.

I really enjoyed the game on Sat, and I really do think we have a great team, but the squad is thin, If Knocky get's injured our creativity is gone, If Nuge get's injured our goalscorer is gone, fingers crossed this doesn't happen.

Wes Morgan is possibly the best Centre Half in this league, unbeatable on Sat, and Konch is starting to turn things round in terms of his personal form.

Overall it's looking good, but I do have those few little concerns in the back of my mind.

I have to disagree, Vardy was terrible in his general play on Saturday (great ball for Nuge granted) He is for some strange reason unable to actually shoot when placed in such a great position he would find it hard to miss, for some reason though he chose to square the ball to a team mate who is in a worse position than he is.

He was very frustrating on Saturday and carrying a striker who wont shoot will not serve us well going forward, however we have made sure that we have absolutely nobody in the squad able to replace him.

I really enjoyed the game on Sat, and I really do think we have a great team, but the squad is thin, If Knocky get's injured our creativity is gone, If Nuge get's injured our goalscorer is gone, fingers crossed this doesn't happen.

Wes Morgan is possibly the best Centre Half in this league, unbeatable on Sat, and Konch is starting to turn things round in terms of his personal form.

Overall it's looking good, but I do have those few little concerns in the back of my mind.

I know Vardy has replaced Beckford on the pitch, but does that mean he has to become a target for fans as well?

He has jumped up 3 leagues and so far in 10 games he has scored 3 goals, numerous assists and seems to be creating a great partnership with Nugent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669