Post Match Leicester 2 - 0 Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was (to the tune of Achy-Breaky Heart)

Don't sell Knockaert (mispronounced),
Anthony Knockaert (mispronounced),
I just Don't Think you'll understand,
That if you sell Knockaert (mispronounced),
Anthony Knockaert (mispronounced),
You're going to have a riot on your hands.

I didn't really get that song, what is the not selling him bit all about? When was the suggestion we were going to sell him?

Is that what they were saying? I was only sat a block or so away and I had no idea!! :icon_lol:

I didn't think we were great today. Good enough, but tired looking. That said, Bristol City didn't look a threat at any point and it was impressive that, even far from being at our best, we were in total control for the entirety of the match. We aren't far off being a quarter of a way through the season, and my assessment is that we are as good as any side in this league. We can win it.

I'm drunk, I had good pizza, Knocksomethings freedom to roam was wonderful and the seating space given to people in B1 is a ****ing joke.

People I know are lovely, trains are great, I love chips.

This was my day.

**** you.

I love you, you dirty bastard. Do me.

I'm drunk, I had good pizza, Knocksomethings freedom to roam was wonderful and the seating space given to people in B1 is a ****ing joke.

This was my day.

**** you.

You cannnt' bee drunkk & potsing unless yuo cannnot tipe proper *hic* propperly.

So I think that this is fake. And I've been drunk.

PS. There are far better websites on the internetz if you are requesting someone to "do you". I severely suggest you try them first.

You cannnt' bee drunkk & potsing unless yuo cannnot tipe proper *hic* propperly.

So I think that this is fake. And I've been drunk.

Nope. I've been ****ing slaughtered posting on here and still managed not to make a speeling mistake

Nope. I've been ****ing slaughtered posting on here and still managed not to make a speeling mistake

But you're Macky. So you only make speeling mistakes when you're sober.

We're just all still waiting for that occurrence.

But you're Macky. So you only make speeling mistakes when you're sober.

We're just all still waiting for that occurrence.

Imagine being full of whiskey and cocaine, dribbling and ranting incoherently while smoking a badly stuck together joint, spending 40 minutes to compose a 12 word post, muttering to yourself throughout "These heathen ****balls won't catch me out".
That's the kind of shit I have to deal with. I'm to be pitied, really I am.

Imagine being full of whiskey and cocaine, dribbling and ranting incoherently while smoking a badly stuck together joint, spending 40 minutes to compose a 12 word post, muttering to yourself throughout "These heathen ****balls won't catch me out".
That's the kind of shit I have to deal with. I'm to be pitied, really I am.
That only took you 7 minutes so you're obviously bluffing.

Explains the near spelling mistakes

:icon_lol: I was only a letter or two away from a mistake. It's like walking a ****ing tightrope, I'm a nervous wreck. No wonder I take so many drugs. I hold you all indirectly responsible for my degeneracy.

*Edit: In fact, I think you all ought to start helping me out. It's only fair. I'll be accepting contributions to my PayPal account: [email protected]

Last edited:
:icon_lol: I was only a letter or two away from a mistake. It's like walking a ****ing tightrope, I'm a nervous wreck. No wonder I take so many drugs. I hold you all indirectly responsible for my degeneracy.

Let yourself go. Try just one little mistake and you are free forever

Last edited:

This was my day.

**** you.

Are we talking 'any hole is a goal' or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669