Post Match Leicester 2 - 0 Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it Macky who posted the infamous vodka thread? That was brilliant.

It was indeed. A genuine scientific experiment that advanced the knowledge of mankind and brought us further towards our next evolutionary milestone. I like to think that that thread actually assisted in our exploration of the Solar system, without it we might never have landed the Curiosity shuttle onto the surface of Mars. Ponder on that the next time you're about to post about what a **** I am.

Last edited:
Before this game, people were saying it was a game we would have lost in the past.
After a fully professional performance that see's us win 2 - 0 some have the audacity to moan about our keeper in the first away game of the season.
For fecks sake people, just feck off, you don't deserve succces in any proportion.
Success may be short lived, enjoy it why it lasts, stop feckin moaning about yesterday!

Before this game, people were saying it was a game we would have lost in the past.
After a fully professional performance that see's us win 2 - 0 some have the audacity to moan about our keeper in the first away game of the season.
For fecks sake people, just feck off, you don't deserve succces in any proportion.
Success may be short lived, enjoy it why it lasts, stop feckin moaning about yesterday!

It'd be helpful if you quoted the post you're directing this at, because I'm not really sure what you're on about

It'd be helpful if you quoted the post you're directing this at, because I'm not really sure what you're on about

Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't.
If you stopped trying to be a smart arse all the time, and read people's posts, (and the posts previous to it) you may appreciate their content.
However, if you are unable to do this, ............................why the feck am I bothering..

Instead of all of us fecking off, it would probably be easier for you to feck off, no? :102:

This is a discussion forum. Just as there are too many doom-mongers after any loss or draw, there are plenty of positive posters after we win. But unless we win 10-0 or lose 10-0, and whilst we are neither perfect nor abysmal, there will always be discussion on both sides of the fence. And that's probably best.

Instead of all of us fecking off, it would probably be easier for you to feck off, no? :102:

This is a discussion forum. Just as there are too many doom-mongers after any loss or draw, there are plenty of positive posters after we win. But unless we win 10-0 or lose 10-0, and whilst we are neither perfect nor abysmal, there will always be discussion on both sides of the fence. And that's probably best.
Yes I agree in discussion, but there's doom mongers and feckin doom mongers. We win 2 - 0, a game we could well have struggled with in the past, but hang on, in our first away game Kasper looked dodgy.
WTF has that got do with the price of chips?
We are in the championship, the second tier of English football, appreciate what is happening at our beloved club, don't feckin piss on the bonfire!

Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't.
If you stopped trying to be a smart arse all the time, and read people's posts, (and the posts previous to it) you may appreciate their content.
However, if you are unable to do this, ............................why the feck am I bothering..

Oh, I see, you're incoherent ramblings are my fault. Gotcha, I'll definitely fix that for you

Yes I agree in discussion, but there's doom mongers and feckin doom mongers. We win 2 - 0, a game we could well have struggled with in the past, but hang on, in our first away game Kasper looked dodgy.

Who are these feckin doom mongers then? All I've seen is someone asking a question of who isn't playing at their best, and someone responding Kasper (backing this up with examples). May I suggest it is you who read people's posts and the tone of said posts.

WTF has that got do with the price of chips?

Nothing. What does anything have to do with the price of chips?

don't feckin piss on the bonfire!

Surely pissing on a bonfire is pointless and of no bother to anyone else? Whereas you are weeing in everyone's Cheerios.

another saturday night:icon_lol:

Oh, I see, you're incoherent ramblings are my fault. Gotcha, I'll definitely fix that for you

You can't understand a post from someone, so it's their fault. Quelle surpris! ( or whatever the expression is).
As for "definitely fix that for you"...I thought such a threat is below even you, but hey, we can all be superman behind a keyboard.

another sunday morning:icon_lol:

Angry is my favourite category of poster, so much entertainment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675