Post Match Leicester 2 Liverpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
#gettingontopwithhomer

Went in the rushes tonight, proper pub with proper good beer.

Mr Peel has lost custom.

Nalis

Jason Wilcox vs Sheffield United.

Lloyd Dyer vs Real Madrid

Lilly. Always felt that was the best ever. But this goal from Jamie - I'm going to be smiling from this for a lotta days !!

In the Championship he would have taken a touch and given the ball to Nugent.

Last season he would have ran into the box and put it wide.

At the start of this season he would taken one big touch into the box and scored.

Tonight he just thumped it in on the volley and trotted off like it was no big deal.

The rate of his development is absolutely astonishing. It's like seeing a monkey trying to crack a nut with a rock one minute, the next it's chasing you with a bow and arrow.

We are going to win it. Our back 4 are awesome, and drinky is playing out of his skin and would also have give woy a message outplaying Milner and lallana. Kante is relentless and Vardy 2-parties! Can't wait for Man City, bring it on.

Though Vardy's goal was unbelievably good - and I was waiting for the replay just to check that I had really seen what I though I had seen - that wasn't my favourite moment.

Huth blocked a shot and put the ball behind for a corner. He turned round and saw Schmeichel had dived for a shot that never came that far, and was pissing himself laughing.

The first Vardy goal was STUNNING!. It came down, I thought, no way he's gonna have a go at that! And BANG!
I thought exactly the same thing; my Liverpool supporting mate I was watching with said the same thing out loud; then I went ****ing berserk and jumped up and down all over his couch while he held his head in his hands.
Quite literally.

My voice is finally after breaking with the amount of shreiking I did.

I thought exactly the same thing; my Liverpool supporting mate I was watching with said the same thing out loud; then I went ****ing berserk and jumped up and down all over his couch while he held his head in his hands.
Quite literally.

My voice is finally after breaking with the amount of shreiking I did.

Shrieking. FFS.

The thing that got me was that got me, was even when seeing it at the stadium, you saw him look at where Mignolet was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566