Post Match Leicester 2 Nottingham Forest 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two real decisions the ref had to make he-fortunately for us, ****ed one of them up. I believe both were penalties.

How any of you lot moaning about the penalty would have screaming for it at the other end, and of course Gilletes was handball.

Only two real decisions the ref had to make he-fortunately for us, ****ed one of them up. I believe both were penalties.

How any of you lot moaning about the penalty would have screaming for it at the other end, and of course Gilletes was handball.

I think yours was the sort of decision that we would have indeed shouted for, but I would have felt fortunate had it been given. I wouldn't say it was definitely a penalty, but equally I can see why the decision could be given. I think it was one you would feel disappointed to have given against you though.

Only two real decisions the ref had to make he-fortunately for us, ****ed one of them up. I believe both were penalties

your manager disagrees with you.

The penalties or otherwise should have been irrelevant if Waghorn could score. I am unaware if he has ever gone on a goal scoring run of say 5 in 6 games but if he hasn't (which I don't think he has at this level) then why exactly are we persevering with him?

On the subnet of Whitbread and the penalty does anyone k ow what the penalty was given for?

By this I mean if we generally agree he touched the ball first, was it awarded because he then impeded the attacker by basically trying to be a scissor sister?

Last edited:
The penalties or otherwise should have been irrelevant if Waghorn could score. I am unaware if he has ever gone on a goal scoring run of say 5 in 6 games but if he hasn't (which I don't think he has at this level) then why exactly are we persevering with him?

He had a decent goalscoring run when he got a run in the team on loan (while Fryatt was injured)

I seem to remember he didn't get much of a chance until Fryatt broke his jaw against Donnie. Would've been limited to short appearances all season if not for that.

Yes he did, but there was also too big a gap between him and Whitbread, which largely caused their first goal. That's something Morgan wouldn't have allowed.

I thought that was Whitbread's fault for not tracking the striker. Left Schlupp exposed.

Thank you for that. At this point I will leave the floor to you and your opinions.
Aah jayzus! Just grow up will ya sandwich-boy, it's not many of us that can claim to be nonagenarians and it's about time you started acting it

If Clive Dunn was still around, he'd be shouting don't panic. Advice many should heed.

I'm sorry but where does this come from? Please give examples of where this has happened...

Every single episode of Dad's Army. Every single brain putrefying episode, several times an episode. The BBC almost ran out of canned laughter trying to keep up with it

Schlupp was excellent yesterday.

Most fans would be happy f we signed someone like Cox or Sharp, it seems to me, yet both were awful yesterday and kept quiet by a makeshift left back and Whitbread, who is apparently awful. They both had great chances to at least shoot but ended up firing that far over I almost caught it.

Good, prolific, consistent strikers are hard to attract to this division, particularly on loan and even more so on short term loan in November. We are stuck with what we have for now and banging on about signing this so far elusive striker seems utterly pointless. We'd be better served getting behind those that we have (and stop pining for fecking Beckford) and hope Waghorn starts putting some away.

Most fans would be happy f we signed someone like Cox or Sharp, it seems to me, yet both were awful yesterday and kept quiet by a makeshift left back and Whitbread, who is apparently awful. They both had great chances to at least shoot but ended up firing that far over I almost caught it.

Good, prolific, consistent strikers are hard to attract to this division, particularly on loan and even more so on short term loan in November. We are stuck with what we have for now and banging on about signing this so far elusive striker seems utterly pointless. We'd be better served getting behind those that we have (and stop pining for fecking Beckford) and hope Waghorn starts putting some away.
Cox and Sharp weren't kept quiet by your back four, they simply had eff all service from our very poor on the day midfield.

Should have brought Lansbury and Jenas on a lot earlier.

Cox and Sharp weren't kept quiet by your back four, they simply had eff all service from our very poor on the day midfield.

Should have brought Lansbury and Jenas on a lot earlier.

They had plenty of time on the ball in and around the box, but to my recollection didn't even force a save from Kasper. I don't doubt they are good enough strikers, but I don't think they are much better than what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669