Leicester 2 Swansea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

Great result boys! :038:

Sounded like we we're fairly convincing for the second half, and good to see people other than Fryatt scoring!

drummindefender

Cracking! big mate of mine is a swansea fan, so i'll be giving him plenty of stick. Looking forward to reading this thread as i have no idea of how we played!

Macky

Gruntled Member
:038::038::038::038::038::038:

Great start, like the way we turned it around in the second half.

Steven

Joint second. :)

xavk

Only 3 wins in the whole division. Nice to have 2 point cushion for a play off place already :)

Micky

goals on ssn now

Micky

two scrappy goals but who cares. great start.

FryattFox

Alan McInally on Sky Sports: "Wellens was the best player. Leicester looked very solid in the 2nd half (excluding our usual last 5mins of tension)."

Just showed the goals as well - none were great but who cares!

Brauny Blue

Nice win & good 2nd half.:038:

Some tough fixtures in the first few games, and therefore important that we got a start today.:)

Micky

From the very small clips that I have seen, it was nice to see our left back do well today - brought down for the penalty and setting up the first goal. :)

Dour

Shocking first half, excellent second half. Decent finishing and a bit of luck and we'd have had half a dozen more...

Micky

Shocking first half, excellent second half. Decent finishing and a bit of luck and we'd have had half a dozen more...

who were the key performers then? please!

foxychik

:038::038::038:
well done great fightback in the second half - new signings all played well . Waggy looks like hes got the pace upfront weve been looking for .

beaumontfox

I wouldn't say we were 'shocking' first half. They defo looked very nervous out there and didn't push forward much, and cos they weren't creating owt the front two were not much use! Swansea weren't that much better either though.

Right decision to sub both Fryatt and King, Fryatt isn't matchfit and King.....well I'm sorry. but he looked very lightweight against a medicore opposition. Moving Oakley back into the middle to bring N'Guessan on(and Waghorn for Fryatt) were both very positive moves by Pearson, and from the kickoff the composure of the side looked more upbeat.

Just got back, it was sheer delight to see the new boys score on there debuts and it could have been easily 4-1 .

Micky

how did adams do when he came on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673