Post Match Leicester 3 Birmingham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
who? im partially blind so im not doing to bad

I used to work with a bloke who was registered as partially sighted. He used to come to work on a motor-bike. That always used to worry me.

Is it half-term already?

You need to get back into employment (or have another couple of kids). Half-term has been and gone.

Unbeaten runs are not much use if you're not winning games!

Hull have got 8 points from their last 6 games. We've got 9 points, despite losing three of the last 6. But they're the team on a good run?

I said they'd been on a good run. You're not paying attention.

What you said was that only one of the four teams with a game in hand that I mentioned was on a good run, I assumed you meant West Ham. Middlesboro' as I said have 9. Both better than us. If you don't count Hull's ten match unbeaten run as a good run then that's your own personal view not a 'factual inaccuracy'. In my view that's three of the four teams with a game in hand on us on good runs. Besides, maybe you shouldn't take this last six games lark as gospel, we have been blowing hot and cold all season whereas all four of the mentioned teams have put together a run of wins at some point during the season. The point is that they are probably all a far better bet to make the play-offs than we are.

Last edited:
You're still not reading my posts, are you?

I said Middlesbrough have been on a good run. Here: http://talkingballs.co.uk/showthrea...Birmingham-1?p=1101144&viewfull=1#post1101144

There's no point continuing this discussion if you're not even bothering to read what I write.

I am reading, after all I quoted you directly twice. I just didn't read that one ;) But the point still stands, three of those four teams are in 'good form' or atleast 'better form than us' - not one.

I am reading, after all I quoted you directly twice. I just didn't read that one ;) But the point still stands, three of those four teams are in 'good form' or atleast 'better form than us' - not one.

Being in better form than us doesn't mean they're in good form!
And it depends what you mean by "good form". Your definition is obviously different to mine.

As I said before, look at the current form table here: http://weekendfootball.co.uk/analysis/form.asp?l=2&season=12&formtype=&gamescount=6

I would say a team in the top 6 of that table is in good form. Bottom 6 bad form. The rest, average form.

Boro are third, Wham 8th, Hull 13th and Brum 20th. We're 10th.

Being in better form than us doesn't mean they're in good form!
And it depends what you mean by "good form". Your definition is obviously different to mine.

As I said before, look at the current form table here: http://weekendfootball.co.uk/analysis/form.asp?l=2&season=12&formtype=&gamescount=6

I would say a team in the top 6 of that table is in good form. Bottom 6 bad form. The rest, average form.

Boro are third, Wham 8th, Hull 13th and Brum 20th. We're 10th.

Well like I said earlier, we are going to have to agree to disagree because our perception of good form obviously differs slightly. No factual inaccuracy there, just my opinion differed to yours. I am aware Hull drew five on the spin before the other night, but regardless 10 games unbeaten is still good going, especially in a league that is so unpredictable. You might argue that drawing all your games will probably end up getting you relegated but it's not like they weren't picking up wins as well. IMO that's still good form regardless of whether or not the winning part of the sequence fell just outside your six game window.

Really? You can buy tickets for Upton Park from the King Power Stadium? Who'd have thunk!

Seeing as West Ham are playing Dull City at home...

Our last game at home is West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670