Post Match Leicester 3 Birmingham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done jeffrey schlupp getting his first goal for the foxes:icon_bigg

Jesus wept terry. I've done my best trying to convince people that you aren't another 'Ull troll. I'm officially giving up.

The deluded fool has tweeted that he is looking forward to Sunday as he likes playing in the cup!

He might not have had many chances going forward but he certainly mucked in at the back last night. Cleared one off the line and on many occasions was one of the first back to make important blocks/clearances. Seems like the kind of work-rate that would impress Pearson.

Well then we better get a few more of them in then because the 10 year old put some of the best crosses I've seen since Steve Guppy, including two assists.

I'd also like to ask him who responded to his letter? Conspiracy!

I agree. I think Kennedy was probably our most creative player yesterday and he was as good as anyone else defensively. Brown Nose must have been watching a different game!

I agree. I think Kennedy was probably our most creative player yesterday and he was as good as anyone else defensively. Brown Nose must have been watching a different game!

I'm not saying he had a stinker or anything, he was okay. He's just not a convincing player like he's punching well above his weight. I bet, like me, most are mightily relieved that Konchesky is available for Sunday.

And that Marshall chappy looks like another little boy lost. Gawd knows what the Wednesday fans saw.

If they saw what I saw at Carlisle, they saw a very good player. He hasn't played anywhere near his potential for Leicester yet, but I'm sure it will come. Maybe he's just lacking a bit of confidence at this level.

I'm aware of how well thought of he is. However, every time he's put the City shirt on to date, he's stank the place out. I guess I'm especially frustrated that nobody is good enough to get Gallagher out of the team.

I'm not saying he had a stinker or anything, he was okay. He's just not a convincing player like he's punching well above his weight. I bet, like me, most are mightily relieved that Konchesky is available for Sunday.

And that Marshall chappy looks like another little boy lost. Gawd knows what the Wednesday fans saw.

So he didn't have a stinker but looked like a boy playing with men?

However, every time he's put the City shirt on to date, he's stank the place out.

He's not played anywhere near as well as he can, but to say he stank the place out is unfair. He's taken a lot of very good set pieces, and won several corners after coming on last night.

Is it always black or white with you and there's nothing in between?

He's not played anywhere near as well as he can, but to say he stank the place out is unfair. He's taken a lot of very good set pieces, and won several corners after coming on last night.

Is it always black or white with you and there's nothing in between?

Are opinions banned now or something?

What are you on about?

You gave your opinion. I gave my opinion. No mention of either of them being banned.

You were being critical of me expressing my opinion.

I have (not) literally gazillions of opinions that are neither black nor white. For example, my opinion of Richie Wellens would bore you senseless with its averageness. I tend to type about opinions that contain a little more than this though. For one, I can't be arsed to type average stuff, and for two, I doubt such opinion would be of much interest to anyone else.

I also occasionally wish others would employ a similar editing policy but I don't go on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669