Post Match Leicester 3 Bournemouth 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good second half performance.

Evans, Vardy, Pereira were superb.

Soyuncu was fabulous.

I thought we were excellent for the most part. Vardy looked exceptional and Tielemans finally looked like he's approaching top gear, even if he isn't quite there yet. Maddison just gets better and better with each week as does Soyuncu.

Gray looked very lively when he came on. He was a little wasteful with some of the great positions he got himself into but that's his best cameo for some time. Onwards and upwards.

Gray looked a different player when he came on. Hopefully Rodgers can finally get through to him.

Pissed all over them. Vardy unplayable.

Credit to Gray, he looked razor sharp when he came on.

Soyuncu ****ing superb again.

Gray looked very lively when he came on. He was a little wasteful with some of the great positions he got himself into but that's his best cameo for some time.
He does have a lot in common with a good old boy from the olden days.... A certain Laurie Cunningham. Blessed with so much flair and skill but no end product

We are so much better when we play with some width. This is the way forward IMO.

Wonderful performance from Jamie Vardy. He was an absolute menace. The Bournemouth centre back (Mepham?) and keeper were terrified of him.

TIelemans much more like himself. I hammered Maddison a lot last season and he deserved it. I see a totally different player now. He was superb in and out of possession.

That's the best I've ever seen Gray play. Maybe he does have a brain after all.

However, my new favourite player is Soyuncu. He's just a terrific player to watch. Everything he does makes me smile. He will make mistakes, as did Maguire, but he's a genuinely hard man. An absolute beast at the back in the style of Wasyl and Huth. There is no way that we are weaker than we were with Maguire. And if his curling strike from 20 yards had gone in, well that would have been sensational. He's technically a very good footballer.

Terrific game management from Rodgers once again. Very pleasing afternoon.

next stop manure bring it on, would be brilliant to take them apart in their own back yard. 3rd in the league we have worse starts I suppose

Wonderful performance from Jamie Vardy. He was an absolute menace. The Bournemouth centre back (Mepham?) and keeper were terrified of him.

TIelemans much more like himself. I hammered Maddison a lot last season and he deserved it. I see a totally different player now. He was superb in and out of possession.

That's the best I've ever seen Gray play. Maybe he does have a brain after all.

However, my new favourite player is Soyuncu. He's just a terrific player to watch. Everything he does makes me smile. He will make mistakes, as did Maguire, but he's a genuinely hard man. An absolute beast at the back in the style of Wasyl and Huth. There is no way that we are weaker than we were with Maguire. And if his curling strike from 20 yards had gone in, well that would have been sensational. He's technically a very good footballer.

Terrific game management from Rodgers once again. Very pleasing afternoon.

Pretty much this.

A great performance in the 2nd half but I did think we were horrendously sloppy in the 1st.

Tielerpants improved but at one stage looked well out of it.

Encouraging really that it's clear we can still improve despite a good overall performance.

Vardy was back to 3 years ago, he actually linked up regularly and was constantly involved.

Caglar my handsome Prince, you are ****ing magnificent

Only managed to see the brief highlights on sky as I've been at a match. looks like it was well deserved. Would take 3rd at the end of the season.

Only managed to see the brief highlights on sky as I've been at a match. looks like it was well deserved. Would take 3rd at the end of the season.
****ing turncoat

The set up that suits us best, right from the off. Brendan has learnt well, and learnt quickly.

The two centre backs were absolutely wonderful today. Controlled everything beautifully. Ndidi and Maddison were excellent, and I thought Albrighton had a storming game. Chilwell and Barnes struggled a bit.

But Vardy was absolutely world class. Such a wonderful, wonderful player who was too good for them in every way. Truly beggars belief that some feckwits (including Puel) were wittering on about how he was about finished this time last year. Stupid Idiots.
Rodgers has rapidly understood that if we can play to his strengths we can be devastating.

Bournemouth were a horrible moany, whining diving bunch of bang average wankers. Pity we didn’t do them by a couple more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669