Post Match Leicester 3 Newcastle 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not feel sympathy for the poor Huddersfield fans who travelled to the match to only see half of it?

Absolutely. But were I a Huddersfield fan I'd have understood the pain and depth of justifiable feeling behind supporters of a club run by arseholes. In fact, I'd have probably joined them on the pitch.

Do you not feel sympathy for the poor Huddersfield fans who travelled to the match to only see half of it?
I'd have more sympathy for the Tangerines to be honest and had I been one of those travelling Huddersfield fans I would've applauded them

Yep, Blackpool fans absolutely in the right here. **** Oyston. All supporters should want pricks like him out of the game. That Premier League season should have set the club up for years. And look at the state of the club now.

Just got back from my taxi duties. Journey of about 25 miles; saw no less than seven foxes. It must have a deeper meaning.

[video=youtube_share;efRnjMjp2XM]http://youtu.be/efRnjMjp2XM[/video]

Last edited:
How many saints did you see?

St Lawrence in Ramsgate, St Leonards in Deal, St Peters and St Clements in Sandwich. That's four - we should be OK

[video=youtube_share;efRnjMjp2XM]http://youtu.be/efRnjMjp2XM[/video]

This is brilliant. Sent it to my Toon fan colleague earlier

gash! Doesn't look like an ostrich at all!

doesn't look like a gash either....I suppose we should leave it for the Geordies to hold up twat banners, hope we never stoop to that sort of low.

The Journos just can't get over that can they? They commented with "that's unexpected" on sky the other day.

It's not unexpected, that's how our owners choose to leave. Pretty much every game, I would think. Nothing new!

Exactly. From the BT page:#

"A helicopter belonging to Leicester owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha lands on the King Power Stadium pitch after the Foxes' 3-0 win over Newcastle, much to the surprise of the BT Sport studio team."

Surprise? They were all making the same sort of observations the last time we were live on BT Sport!

St Lawrence in Ramsgate, St Leonards in Deal, St Peters and St Clements in Sandwich. That's four - we should be OK
Well, we're obviously going to beat Southampton 7-4, it could mean nothing else

Awful match. We were poor today .

I'm astounded. I thought we were absolutely brilliant. With a little more luck and care we could have won 6-0 via Albrighton, Vardy and Ulloa chances.
The football we played in the last 10 minutes, albeit against 10 men, was fantastic to watch. Vardy and Ulloa weren't the only ones who played well. What about Huth, Was and Schlupp?

I know we have heaped praise on Cambiasso all season, and half the team were showboating in the second half, but did anyone else see his cheeky backheel along the goal line from the corner flag before our second goal?

The guy is a magician.

I hope Nigel persuades him to sign on again for another as player/coac and captain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566