Post Match Leicester 3 Southampton 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not convinced by people aging tunchev is te answer, we've never seen him in this league really.

Also I didn't notice a formation change, but they made a sub at half time and really came at us. For me, fans seem to continue to be obsessed with formation

you're on your phone again arent you :icon_lol:

Still not convinced by people aging tunchev is te answer, we've never seen him in this league really.

Also I didn't notice a formation change, but they made a sub at half time and really came at us. For me, fans seem to continue to be obsessed with formation

Palace play in this league and he seems to be doing alright for them.

I would definately have him back here. Didn't need to go and do well at Palace as we already know he is a very good defender. Bring him back and get another forward and we should be alright for the season.

Personally I'd stick with Mills and Bamba and let them build up an understanding.
I agree. I think they'll come good. Bamba is always going to make people worry but on his day he is a super player. With regard to Mills, he is still settling into a new team and has missed parts of pre-season. Give the guy a chance.

I agree. I think they'll come good. Bamba is always going to make people worry but on his day he is a super player. With regard to Mills, he is still settling into a new team and has missed parts of pre-season. Give the guy a chance.

:038:

By the way, did anybody else think that five minutes added time at the end of the game was a bit excessive? I can only recall Vassell going down for a short while. Certainly nothing to warrant five minutes.

By the way, did anybody else think that five minutes added time at the end of the game was a bit excessive? I can only recall Vassell going down for a short while. Certainly nothing to warrant five minutes.

There was 5 subs(I think) in the second half and a goal plus that injury. Debatable.

On an unrelated note can anyone tell me how long the song 'When You're Smiling' has been associated with City?

We all predicted there would be at least 5 minutes.

As well as the Vassell injury, there was also a Southampton player who was down on the halfway line for a decent period at around the 65 minute mark. I remember looking at the clock and thinking he was an idiot for wasting time when his team were behind.

Last edited:
We all predicted there would be at least 5 minutes.

As well as the Vassell injury, there was also a Southampton player who was down on the halfway line for a decent period at around the 65 minute mark. I remember looking at the clock and thinking he was an idiot for wasting time when his team were behind.

Ah yes, I do remember that now. I was still a little surprised when the fourth official held his board up, but that was more than likely down to me being anxious about us holding on.

I did think five was a minute too long. I thought four subs (2 city, 2 Saints plus injury) was 3, 4 tops. Felt like the powers that be wanted a Southampton equaliser. But I would think that wouldn't I. City fan = world against you!! :icon_lol:

I did think five was a minute too long. I thought four subs (2 city, 2 Saints plus injury) was 3, 4 tops.

Plus the two injuries with trainers on that took up around a minute each. I thought 5 minutes was more than fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670