Leicester 4 Cheltenham 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also going to give Martin Allen some credit, Cheltenham look a poor side but Allen at least came looking to have a go and not just put 11 men behind the ball and defend all game. It was an open game which allowed us to play at our best and look at the result. No wonder teams come to the Walkers and "park the bus".

Aye - give him some credit for handing us the game on a plate

His tactics were suicidal, and they were lucky to escape with conceding only four

Of all the crappo teams we have played thus far, his side was the one that should indeed have parked everyone behind the ball and try to kill the game dead. The fact that they didn't says everything about their complete cock of a manager

Which coincidentally is the exact same thing Homer and I want to do to Alex in one of the cubicles in the Gents Toilets at Kings Cross Station

Which is precisely why I won't meet you there. Disgraceful you two are, disgraceful.

Aye - give him some credit for handing us the game on a plate

His tactics were suicidal, and they were lucky to escape with conceding only four

Of all the crappo teams we have played thus far, his side was the one that should indeed have parked everyone behind the ball and try to kill the game dead. The fact that they didn't says everything about their complete cock of a manager

I agree, but the easiest thing in the world would have been to stifle the game but he didn't and it gave an opportunity for us to play our natural game. Granted Stockport came away with a point but were basically playing for a draw from the moment they equalised in the fifth minute.

I am not saying he is a great manager, far from it just that he deserves credit for being prepared to play an open game. Granted they are a god awful side and I will be amazed if they manage to survive in league two next season !!

Martin Allen is a prat,always has been always will be.He's up there with Ian Holloway in the Pratness Stakes

missed this one and thats the second 4-0 win weve missed at home, so that means we will beat carlisle 4-0 - quick spanky but a bet on it!!!

missed this one and thats the second 4-0 win weve missed at home, so that means we will beat carlisle 4-0 - quick spanky but a bet on it!!!
and you laughed when i said 4-0 shame on you :icon_lol:

A personal request to the club, please stop playing the fecking goal horn and Chelsea dagger when we score, it kills the natural celebrations and it is cringeworthy watching 18,000 odd dancing like fecking window lickers. I was almost grateful we didn't score a fifth :icon_lol:

A personal request to the club, please stop playing the fecking goal horn and Chelsea dagger when we score, it kills the natural celebrations and it is cringeworthy watching 18,000 odd dancing like fecking window lickers. I was almost grateful we didn't score a fifth :icon_lol:

Those 18000 are not Pavlovian dogs. They wouldn't do it if they didn't want to.

Let your hair down and punch the sky, alternately with both fists!

Those 18000 are not Pavlovian dogs. They wouldn't do it if they didn't want to.

If Agadoo was played when we scored the majority of our fans would dance to it, doesn't make it right though. Let people celebrate naturally rather than trying to force it on them.
It's the same with the pre-match music, thy should turn it off 15 minutes before kick-off to allow an atmosphere to build.

If Agadoo was played when we scored the majority of our fans would dance to it, doesn't make it right though. Let people celebrate naturally rather than trying to force it on them.
It's the same with the pre-match music, thy should turn it off 15 minutes before kick-off to allow an atmosphere to build.

:038: IMO completely kills the natural atmosphere.

Agadoo is a great shout Jeff - we could even conga to that like the Cheltenham fans!

If there was no music would an atmosphere build, particularly if there is only a few hundred away fans?

Anyone noticed the ball-boys doing it? Cringe worthy.

If there was no music would an atmosphere build, particularly if there is only a few hundred away fans?

Yes, just like at as done at many away grounds including the open air ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669