Leicester 4 Cheltenham 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we need a CM in the championship next year, someone who can tackle well and pass the ball simply then we could do worse than Weso.

Such a shame that his legs are made from pastry.

Of course we could do worse than Weso. But being as Weso isn't good enough, then anybody worse won't be either.

Well it's all about opinions. I like Weso. I don't think we really needed his defensive qualities in this division but we almost certainly will next season.

It's academic now, but if he can stay fit he'll be a top player some day.

Great game and cracking atmosphere. Congas from the away fans, mexican waves and oles it was like the promotion party started yesterday.

Both our strikers getting a goal and two quality goals in the second half from midfielders.

Absolutely loved it and Gradel Junior did too. :038:

Just seen the goals. They were all really good. That last one was sensational!

Was good entertainment, and four top notch goals

Howard, Oakley Cleverley and Gradel were all on top form

Sadly the game simply underlined just how completely shite this godawful league is. Cheltenham were as poor a side as you can get. Absolutely shocking, bordering on the embarrassing

Let's just get the feck out of here, and then never ever speak of this season ever again

I've just watched the goals, all four very good but Oakley's has to be the best of the bunch!

Sadly the game simply underlined just how completely shite this godawful league is. Cheltenham were as poor a side as you can get. Absolutely shocking, bordering on the embarrassing

Let's just get the feck out of here, and then never ever speak of this season ever again

Sums it up for me :038:

Like it Homer, like it. Oakley used his brain for once and just popped the ball about.

I am also going to give Martin Allen some credit, Cheltenham look a poor side but Allen at least came looking to have a go and not just put 11 men behind the ball and defend all game. It was an open game which allowed us to play at our best and look at the result. No wonder teams come to the Walkers and "park the bus".

I give MA2 no credit at all. He is a twat and has had loads of time to steer his crap team out of relegation and has failed massively. He is also one of the main reasons we suffered last term so badly IMO. He has no defence therefore can't park any bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669